Prologue

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

Before you start reading. Also please check out my other book named FARAIB.
It's an extremely short story with 3 chapters only.
And most probably it's completed by now.
Enjoy!✨

"Mr Sami, I think I said something." Kainaat once again tells him who wasn't paying any attention to her and was busy talking with his friends but what irked her more was the girl clinging on his arm and he wasn't even doing anything.

She knew they were just friends and he belonged to a very open minded family but she didn't like someone being so close to her man.

Frustrated at his ignorance she huff and moves forward holding his arm she jerks him towards her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are being so damn clingy." He literally roars at her making her flinch and stumble back in shock, he jerks his arm away from her.

"When you can clearly see that your not wanted here then why the fuck are you still here? Gosh you're so fucking annoying." He mutters angrily, brushing his hand through his hair she was baffled at his words.

Humiliated, tears filled her eyes seeing all his friends looking at her, some amused some with pity, while some where openly making fun of her.

"What's wrong Sami?" She softly asks him once again trying her luck.

"Wrong? What's wrong? When the definition of wrong is standing infront of me can anything be right?" He sarcastically asks her making her astonished at his choice of words.

"I'm so freaking annoyed of you. Always hanging on my arm like a fucking leech and entered our group just because Sehrish is your best friend. Ever looked at yourself and us? You don't have the standards to mix with us." He yells at her taking hold of her arm in his tight grip.

Kainaat was speechless, she didn't knew why he was behaving like this, his words broke her to no extent.
She was a strong girl and she had many things to say but his behavior left her with no words for the first time in her life.

"I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to do this stupid engagement." Saying this he jerks her but stops hearing her hiss.

Her long hair which were open was now stuck in his watch, she hurriedly tried to remove her hair wanting to run away from here, she was embarassed as all his friends were still talking about her.

Getting frustrated he rolls his eyes before harshly tugging his hand away from his hair, making her gasp lightly as the pull broke her strands.

She looks at him completely heart broken, her one hand was on her temple trying to soothe the area while she furiously wiped the tears and turned away before looking at him one last time to see him looking some where else.

Taking small steps towards the exit she rubs her temple and looks at her hand when she felt slight wetness on it.

Blood.

His pull was so strong that it nearly pulled her scalp off no wonder it started bleeding, hurting like a bitch but this pain was less that what she was feeling.
Her poor fragile heart was already broken when he broke it more even after knowing everything about her.

She was about to open the door when someone else opens it from other side, she looks up.

~~

"This is my work place Sami, please don't create a scene here and get out." Kainaat sternly tells him who wasn't listening to her, still holding her hand in a tight grip.

"please listen to me..." he was about to say something when her pager goes off.

At the same time a nurse rushes to her, breathing heavily.

"There.... is an... "The nurse breaths heavily due to all the running.

" Take a breathe then tell me." Kainaat pats her shoulder instantly calming her down, taking a deep breathe she continues.

"There is an emergency, ambulance is arriving I'm two minutes and the paramedics informed me that it's a case of serious accident and the person has gone into a cardiac arrest." Her eyes widen hearing the lasts words.

Tightening her ponytail she picks up her stethoscope and hurriedly walks towards the entry, thinking about the case and all the possibilities.

The door to ambulance was opened and a man was bought, rushing towards the entry while an EMT was doing CPR on him.

The sliding door opens, and kainaat rushes towards and was about to ask his condition but stops seeing who the man was.

she lets out a loud gasp, completely horrified.

"shit shit, Aaban.." Kainat whispers hurriedly moving towards him.

They all stop seeing her reaction, pushing her way to him she takes the EMT'S place, straddling Aaban, continues performing the CPR while the gurney was rushed to the emergency ward.

tears welled up in her eyes seeing him in the condition.

"For God sake don't die on me Aaban, please!" She whispers, her vision blurry due to the tears.

While Sami watched, as she went berserk for him.

holaaaaaa!!  ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO;)...

back with another story, A love triangleeeee.

phew! this is my third story while three more books are pending in my drafts. I hope the response to this book will be same.

I'm sure you're gonna love it, because this will not have much of a rona dhona like my previous books and if you're new here then welcome, make sure you check out my other books too..I assure you that you will not be disappointed.

Lemme tell you before hand.. This is gonna be cliche and cringy too sometimes..
So if you're gonna keep commenting cliche or cringe then please leave now itself!.

The first chapter will be up this week only!..

Also I made an Instagram account specifically for my readers, follow me there for sneak peeks, teasers and aesthetics. The user name is same.
cheesyburgir

Vote. Share. Comment. Please!

*hugs and kisses*

~Nugget

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें