Fanfic Hell

This is for you...demon-dude and YeetOnUndertale here's a short fanfic

The bold will mean that the narrator (me) is talking out of the story I'm supposed to be reading.

Narrator: Alright kids, today we will be reading...'I'm coming for your fucking toes' by Me.

Kid 1: You can't say bad wor-

Narrator: Shut the (bad word here) up betch

Once upon a year in 2020, there lived two boys. One named D-D (I'm too lazy to write your username) and the other named Trevor. They were like the sweet, old, short, couple that people found funny. These two would bicker and fight, and it would be so funny that you could die from it.

One night, they were driving away from the bar. D-D was looking out the window, thinking about what meme he should make next. Trevor was driving, he was drunk but was going a great job at hiding it from his nagging boyfriend. D-D's eyes widened and he said, "Baby watch out, cliche!" It was too late, a drunk truck driver rammed into them.

D-D woke up and cried when he saw the corpse of his soon-to-be bride. "NOOOOOOOOOOO," He yelled. "You never replied to me," He cried.

Narrator: And D-D soon quit his meme making career and went to teach English  to a bunch of toast that he stole. The End.

Kid 2: That was the worst story ever!

Narrator: ....Detention

Kid 1: Why did he steal toast?

Narrator: Oh (bad word) you're still here?

Kid 1: ..Yeah?

Narrator: Then get the hell out!