Part Two(Warning Gore)

This was supposed to be a short story but I guess I'll make a part two *looks at YeetOnUndertale* This is your fault-

Location: ???? December 31st, 3 am. Project: Trashy has woken up from a coma.

I woke up to a very lovely looking room. This wasn't really what I expected when they kidnapped me. I thought they were going to put my in a bloody basement, not a very expensive yet beautiful looking room. I assumed that this all belonged to Brams since he was the rich man of the neighborhood. I got out of bed and looked in a mirror, I had a silky and soft white shirt and pants on me. It was comfortable to say the least.

I went to the crimson red door and turned the knob, suprisingly, it was open! I frowned when I saw a dark hallway that looked nothing like the room I was just in. I looked back at the room to see that it had changed completely. It looked very much like the hallway. Everything had a white color scheme to it yet the room was dark and covered in blood stains.

I shivered at the sight of it and began to walk down the hall way. I just needed to find a way out, and fast. As I stumbled down what seemed like endless hallways, I came across two big black doors that had sounds coming from the other side of it. I tried my best to quietly open the door slightly and peek into the room to see what was going on.

I saw the suspects and many other people as well. They were chanting as they hovered over a crying 18 year old girl. She began to scream when she was being set on fire. I was quite traumatized by the scene that I quickly closed the door and it made a loud noise. The chanting stopped and I already knew what time it was.

I began running down the white halls as fast as I could so that I could find an exit quickly. I stopped when I ran into Brams.

"Leaving so soon little lamb?" He asked as he rose an eyebrow.

"The hell?!! How did you- but you were just in-"

"Hush! Since you wanna peek around so much, you get sit in front of out next sacrifice." He whistled and got the couples to drag me into room where they burned that girl.

These bastards tied me up to a chair and brought out a naked man. He cried and pleaded for help. But that did stop them from burning him. I cried as I watched the screaming man burn.

"GOD PLEASE! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE," I cried out.

"Once you enter this place, you'll love it here so much that you won't ever want to leave," Kurt smiled widely.

They all laughed and laughed at the man and me. I prayed that someone would come get me....but nobody came.