More Scenarios (with any oc)

Guys I'm bored and I want to add these ideas on here

Scenario #1 (-Bleach noises-)

You, yes you, are a cultist, more specifically, a cult leader. You and your fellow friends are kinda like yanderes and you literally worship your senpai. You are very power and quite manipulative. You literally have an entire city (not a super big one though-) under your control. You've got connections with popular people and people that are often praised. However, all of your friends have a 'special one' but you don't. It's been driving you mad what kind of love cult leader doesn't have a special one? Don't get depressed yet, my friend. Someone new has moved into a nice neighborhood in the city, this is your chance, take or leave it. The person was young and around your age, so all you have to do is see if they're your special one. One morning, you decided to welcome them into the neighborhood. You lived in a nice one story house not too far from them, you only lived there because you didn't want to seem sus. You baked some delicious food (you can choose what that food is) and brought it to their house which was only a couple blocks away. (Roleplay continues from there)

Scenario 2# (Thumbilina vibes-)
Your best friend is a little person, they're literally the size of an action figure. You happen to be a fairy/human, if you're a fairy then you're the same size as them, if not then you'll be your normal size.

Scenario 3# (Among us-)

This is basically Among us, you are not the imposter but you're trying to figure out who it is. There are two of them, and it can be anyone, be careful with who you trust. Also, try not to get ejected into space :)