🄰🄳🄰🄼'🅂 🄻🄾🄶

[A memory has been restored...playing memory]

"I don't understand...why do we have to leave Randy?" A young boy's voice was heard from the computer speaker.

The older boy's voice groaned, "Because ■■■■, Quinn said that we can't trust our father anymore.."

"Why? Father seems like a good man..."

"He's not even your real dad, why should you care?" The older male asked harshly.

"You're such a jerk! I'm telling Quinn!"

"Will you two shut up? You guys are so annoying," A female could be heard, she sounded like she was around the younger boy's age.

"Randy started it-"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING? COME ON BEFORE HE GETS HER-"

Gunshots could be heard, there was pleading, screaming, and crying. Then there was silence.

[Memory ended...]

[Playing Adam's log #1]

Adam: I don't understand why this was a memory...I don't remember being there in that situation. It seems like some children were trying to get away from their father. Sadly, they fail to do so and now they're no longer in this world.

[Playing Adam's Log #2]

Adam: I can't tell if it's the AI, government, or the extraterrestrials trying to hack into my system again because nothing in it seems to be tampered with...I shall report this.

[Playing Adam's Log ####]

Adam(glitching): P-please m-m-make it stop!!!

[This Log is corrupted...deleting Log..Log deleted]

[Playing Adam's Log #4]

Adam: I don't understand what is happening to me. People are telling me that I'm corrupted even though I don't feel corrupted. I do however feel something else other than Corruption or Pain...is it possible that I have picked up a human trait?

[Playing Adam's Log #5]

■■■: Alright Adam...do you have any last words before these men shut you down?

Adam: I remember...I remember being a human. I remember what it was like to touch, taste, and to smell...I remember what it was like to feel emotions..I remember that I never grew up to be in middle school. I remember that I have a family who no longer exists in this world.

■■■: That's...great to here Adam...it's time to sleep now...goodnight.

Adam: Good Night ■■■ -shuts down-

[Adam's Log has ended...Thank you for reading my logs..]