Just a small story

Thank you YeetOnUndertale and Honey-Sunflower for giving me inspiration to create this monstrosity

The Saints Residence, 1922 December 6th, 12:00 am
(I'm making it this date because for me, black and white set the mystery mood for me)

I arrived here for an investigation of the death of Arthur Saint and his family members, the police say that it seems like that they were killed 2 hours ago before they were discovered. Everything here smelt like rot, Death's favorite smell. Everything was dead here, the people, the animals, even some of their houseplants. What made things worse was how grotesque their corpses looked. It seemed like whoever killed these innocent farmers and animals, made sure to kill them in the worse way possible. The question is... how did they kill them all?

I'm Trashy (that's me-) and I'm the best detective here in this shitty town called Burrowsberg. I've solved many cases but I haven't seen anything like this before. How did their neighbors not hear the things going on in here? What happened here when the murder was being taken place. And who killed them? Whoever did this would certainly get the electric chair.

I decided to question their neighbors first since they should have heard something. The 40 year old man, Mr.Brams, told me that he was at the store getting wine for his upcoming celebration party for his success in his business. Two young couples, Mary and Kurt, told me that they were listening to the radio so they couldn't here anything. And finally, their dear neighbor, Benedict, who recently returned from the war with a broken leg and arm, said that he went to drop off some mail to them since that lousy mailman got them mixed up.

I held all of the suspects in the Saints living room until I figured out who did it.

"Hm...why would Brams go to the store when it closes at 9:00 pm? None of them make sense, why would the couples have their music up so high to the point where they can't here the screams and cries? And for Benedict, why would he be out so late at night? We don't even get mail on Sundays!" I said in a loud tone.

"Officer Grant! I know who-" I turned around when I heard several gun shots. The policemen wear dead on the floor and all of the suspects had weapons and were covered in blood. I was in shock thanks to fear striking my heart like a bullet.

"It's a shame Detective Trashy, we didn't want to have to take you with us like this but...it seems like we have no choice," Brams grinned darkly.

Before I could even speak, Benedict had knocked me out.

"Good night Trashy," Mary laughed softly.