Love hates me XD

So let's talk about how men seem to not like me, even though I like men :)

Let's start with my male friends, they're my friends but they seem to joke about me a lot like my family members. They usually would make jokes about me being a human 'furry' or raccoon because  of my hairy self. They also would do the same thing my family would do and make jokes about me being trash. I don't really take any of this personally since many people have called me hairy before and that I've embraced the trash jokes. My ego on the other hand died.

Let's talk about male students that I barely know. Like many of my male friends they just call me out for being hairy, I don't mind it though, just as long as they're not talking about me behind my back.

Let's talk about my ex. Oh jeez, I kinda don't want to talk about him because he just makes me feel trapped even though he didn't get into my school this year. So I had him as a boyfriend in fifth grade for like 2 months. I found out that he was a scum and cheater so I dumped him. I don't know if that activated something in him but that got him to become SUPER clingy and obssesive over me specifically. He was a problem until the end of middle school, and he was a combination of a neckbeard and 'nice guy' . This man literally tried ANYTHING  to have me in his hands and it was fucking bad. He got my last boyfriend to turn against me and he even tried to do the same with my closest friends. 7th and 8th grade were the worst years though. In 7th, it's like his hormones shot through the roof because he was VERY perverted and too touchy that year towards me. He would watch hentai and listen to this nasty shit while I'm sitting next to him. I couldn't switch seats, even if I asked to switch so it was very annoying to be next to him. He was very touchy with me that year and that made me feel SUPER uncomfortable and weird. Common places he would touch me were my hands, arms, shoulders, neck, and back. Even though my torso and legs were the areas I would let no dick touch, it still make me very fucking uncomfortable. He would also make me listen to this awful death metal music that I think were about...a VERY BAD illegal thing that's..what I believe to be worse than murder. 8th grade, a year that also was just as bad as the last one. He caused made my bf hate me that year and he made me feel scared to go to school, I had a panic attack at midnight for fucking sake. He stalked me that year and got my phone number, he began to send these creepy messages to me. They sounded very threatening because he sent things like, 'You will learn to love me,' and 'Your boyfriend isn't the one for you, trust me." He also began to gaslight me, meaning he was harassing me while trying to get me to love him. A this point this pissed my parents, art teacher, and friends off to the point where we  threatened to get the law involved.

I have the feeling that this is going to be a never ending cycle ;-;