Explanation about Adam

I guess you guys want an explanation from the last chapter that probably broke your hearts...

So that last chapter represents his backstory. This isn't the end of Adam guys so chill- So the first part of the chapter is a memory from when Adam was a human and from when he was 11 years old. The other people on that memory were his adoptive siblings, they were trying to leave their home because their father had gotten so possessive and clingy that he ended up murdering them because they wanted to leave him.

The next part is pretty explanatory. Adam doesn't understand where the memory come from and how he got it.

The part after that is one of his glitching episodes. He tends to freak out and cry for help because if he isn't strong enough  to fight the corruption back, he will become a yandere corrupted android.

Then, he starts talking about he is starting to feel emotions which isn't normal for an android. They are supposed to feel nothing which is the reason why so many people can get away with hurt him and other androids. The people watching over him, other than the lady who talks to him, thinks that he has been completely corrupted.

So finally, they decide to shut Adam down. Before he shuts down, he tells the lady about how he was once a little human boy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Years later, a lady named Mei found him and decide to repair, rebuild, and reboot him. When he wakes up, he is improved and more loved than before...but he doesn't remember how to feel or when he was a human. That is until you arrive Y/N...you'll help him remember what he once was. When you finish helping him...he won't ever leave you again.