For the 69 followers (¡Warning: Smüt!)

God please have mercy on my soul for I have sinned-

Alright so let's get started before another person follows me-

Sage was hanging out in in the living room, playing some Portal. It was like 10 pm at night, his middle child was with his boyfriend, his eldest was downstairs doing work, and his youngest was helping him. He was bored and decided to put on some tv. Odin came through the door after a long day at....one of his jobs.

He plopped onto the bed and began to cuddle Sage. He purred as he pressed his body in the smaller male's.

"Hey hun, how was work?" Sage asked softly.

"It was okay...it could be better with you around though!"

Sage giggled and blushed as he laid on top of Odin and snuggled him. For some strange reason, Odin was squirmy and Sage didn't know why. Sage pressed his hips into Odin's as he became putty. Odin began to move Sage's hips and he didn't seem to notice the hands that were on him.

Soon, Sage began to squirm went he felt something hard poke him. He moved and looked down to see a b0ner that Odin had. It made him blush harshly at the sight.

"S-sorry, I couldn't control myself!" Odin squeaked and was red in the face. Sage giggled and poked it through his pants.

-10 minutes later-

Trashy and Philadelphia heard thumping and loud moaning come from upstairs.

Philadelphia raised an eyebrow and Trashy said, "What the fu-"

The end :)

Lol suck it haters XD