Chapter Three - Errors friends

⚠️As I believe, Error is technically part of the 'Bad Sanses' Forgive me if he is not⚠️

Errors POV
"Go grab everyone you know and meet in the antivoid I have an idea" I heard Ink say.

"Ok see ya later" I said before I teleported to the base.

- Le time skippy -
At the bad Sanses base/No ones POV

"SHUT UP" Nightmare yelled at Cross, Killer, Dust, and Horror.

"But boss we were just feeling stabby" Killer said. Nightmare looks around, looking at all the knifes and axes stuck in all the furniture.

"LOOK AROUND YOU IDIOTS!" Nightmare yelled at all of them.

"Clean this up in less then ten minutes and you might live" Nightmare threatened.

"Yes boss" they all said in unison. Then Nightmare walked out. Killer tugged a knife out of the couch, and went to where Horror was standing. He put the knife under Horror's chin.

"You, me, later" killer said, then walked away. Then they cleaned up.

- Time skip to when Error gets there -
Errors POV

I teleported into the base, and it was a mess.

"What happened? It looks like a train went through here" I said. They all stared at me for a second or two, then went back to cleaning. Killer spoke up and said

"We were feeling stabby." *Sigh* 'Of course they were'

"Anyway Idiots, where is Nightmare?" I asked.

"In the throne room" Horror replied and continued cleaning.

"Alright thanks" I said, then walked to the throne room. Nightmare was sitting on the throne on the middle of the room.

"Nightmare? I need to talk to you" I said.

"What is it this time Error?" He replied.

"It's about Dream" I said knowing Nightmare likes Dream.

"What about him?" He asked.

"Dream is having a party next week and I figured sense you like him, you would want to go?" I said questionably.

"Yea sure I'll grab the idiots too." He replied.

"Great meet in the antivoid when you are done" I informed him, then teleported to the antivoid where Ink was waiting.

{A/N}
What happens now? Dun Dun Dun