Chapter Four - What!? No!

Inks POV

"Hey Blue!" I said. He turned to look at me.

"Oh hey Ink! What do you need?"

"You know that party Dream is throwing right?" I asked.

"Yea he sent me an invitation!" He answered.

"Well I had an idea. Let's go to the antivoid!" I yelled. I grabbed Blue's hand and pulled him through the puddle of ink.

-In the Antivoid- ~No ones POV~

Error waited for his friends and Ink in the Antivoid. At that time Nightmare walked through a portal holding his team in his goopy tentacles.

"What's up loser?" Nightmare asked Error, to which Error just groaned.

"Anyway, Ink should be here any second now." Error informed Nightmare.

"K" Nightmare said, then dropped the team on their face.

"What the hell man?" Dust said.

"Should have walked" Nightmare said, and shrugged. A puddle of ink appeared on the floor. Ink and Blueberry hopped out of the puddle.

~Ink POV~
"Hey guys! Uhhhh...." I looked around and Nightmares team was on their faces. Nightmare and Error looked at me and shrugged.

"Ok?.... Anyway! Now the plan" I said. I whispered the plan to Error, Blue, and Nightmares team. Nightmare started blushing a bright teal.

"I am not doing that!" Error yelled.

"Come on Ruru, please?" I begged him.

"Ugh fine Kiki" He groaned.

"You owe me though"

"K thanks glitchy~" I said.

{A/N} What did Ink say? Dun dun dunnnnnnn~~~~~