Chapter Fifteen - Dream?

Nightmare POV
I looked back at Dream, taking a closer look at him. He had changed his clothes, and was hiding an eye from me. Weird. Did something happen to his eye? I decided to man up and ask him.

"Dream, what's with your eye?" I asked. He visibly froze up, facing away from me.

"Dream let me see! Is it bad? Do you need to see a nurse?" I asked a bunch of questions. Dream stopped me and smiled.

"No Nighty, I don't need to see a nurse. It's fine."

"Well what happened then?"

"I need to tell you something that happened when you were gone." He said turning towards the door. "Follow me. Let's talk." I followed him out the door, locking it on the way out. I slipped the key back in my pocket and continued walking. We walked into my office, and I looked around. It was super tidy and clean. Dream sat down in my office chair. I pulled a chair in front of the desk.

"So Dream, what did you want to talk about?" I asked, putting my hands in my lap. He shifted, looking up at me.

"You noticed the apple was gone, right?"

"Yea I did. Do you have any idea where it went?"

"I know where it went, just please don't get mad at me." He said turning away.

"I could never get mad at you. I just want to know what happened to the apple Dream." I flashed a small smile at him. He turned back towards me, giving me a small smile back.

"Alright. Uhh... I kinda ate it." Dream looked at the ground, messing with his hands. I only stared at him, unable to get any words out. He ate it? I mean that was my plan all along, but I didn't expect him to do it himself.

"Well? Are you mad?" Dream scanned me, looking for any signs to indicate anger or sadness. I blinked, looking at him.

"No.. I'm not mad, I actually was going to suggest that you eat the apple." I smiled.

"Now Dream. Can I see your form?"

{A/N}
Sorry for the short chapter. I just needed a cliffhanger and if I write anymore, I won't have an idea for another chapter.