Chapter Eleven - I can't remember?

Nightmare POV
Dream was hyperventilating and scratching at his arm. I rushed over to him and tried to see what was wrong. He wouldn't talk to me though. His arm started bleeding from how hard he was scratching it.

"Dream stop!" I tried yelling at him but nothing seemed to be working. He was mumbling things like,

"It was my fault" and "I'm so sorry." This went on for ten minutes.

"It's not real!" I yelled at him. That seemed to snap him out of his trance. He was bleeding heavily now. I'm surprised he hasn't passed out yet. Dream took one look at me and whispered

"I'm sorry, I could have saved you." Dream then closed his eyes and fell to the floor. I ran over to where Dream dropped and picked him up bridal style. I walked out of the room, locking it back. I walked over to my bed and set Dream down. I inspected his bleeding arm and saw he had cuts from way before this. 'Was he cutting?' 'Was that because of me?' I brushed those thoughts away and went to grab bandages. I held my hand up to Dreams arm and magic started flowing off of my fingers, healing him. After the blood and cuts were healed, I wrapped his arms up with bandages. I let him sleep.

-A week later-

Nightmare POV
Dream still hasn't awoken. I've just been pacing around the room, coffee cups scattered around, indicating how little sleep I've gotten. I sip another cup of coffee while walking around.

-A month later-

Nightmare POV
I see Dream stir. I walk up to him coffee in hand. He opens his eyes. I put the coffee cup down and pull him into a hug.

"Sunshine! Your awake!" Dream pushes me so he could get out of the hug. He looked confused, tilting his head to the side like a puppy.

"Umm... Hi? Do I happen to know you?" Dream said. I had just felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"Dream? Your joking right?" I said, tearing up.

"No, I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember anything." Dream answered.

"Sir? You should probably sleep. You have huge bags under your eyes." Dream told me.

"The names Nightmare. See you Dream." I said before laying down on Dreams bed and silently crying myself to sleep.

{A/N}
Nooo. Sad boi NootNoot. I'm so sorry!