Chapter Thirteen - Back To Normal?

Nightmare POV
I walked downstairs with Dream, asking him questions about what has happened while I was gone.

"Hey Dream, what happened to the team while I was gone?" I questioned him.

"Nothing much. I had to lead the guys, battle, keep the balance. Nothing new," He shifted his eyes to look at me, squinting them while studying  me. 'Wow he's tall, and intimidating' I shivered a bit under his gaze, before he noticed and stopped studying me.

"Dream, has anyone told you that when you do that, you are very intimidating?"

"Hmm, no"

"Well you are. What changed with you?" I looked up at his eyes, noticing his normal bright yellow eye lights, are now a darker gold color. He also had bags under his eyes, and carrying a coffee mug in his right hand.

"Night, you are very irresponsible with your paperwork. You had piles of paper scattered around your room. I was the one that did them," I looked at Dream, surprise on my face.

"Dream, when was the last time you slept?"

Hmm, I'm not sure," He said while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Dream... I'm worried about you," I said softly, looking into his eyes.

We continued walking until we came up to the dining hall. I looked at the large mahogany wood doors before pushing them open. I sighed before walking into the room. All the commotion stopped as soon as Dream and I walked in. Everyone stopped and bowed at us, making us the center of attention.

Dream?" I said while looking at the sea of maids and butlers. I started shifting towards Dream.

"Hmm?"

"What did you do while I was gone?"

"Created a system and order," he said while smirking. His eyes landed on each one of them, and they shifted uncomfortably.

"Get back to work," he said, dismissing them. They quickly went back to what they were doing, some setting the table, some cooking, and others sweeping and dusting. Soon breakfast was ready. I sat down next to Dream, and the gang sat on either side of us. We got served and started eating. We had delicious pancakes and eggs. After we were done, the maids and butlers cleaned up.

"So Night, what did you want to show me in that room?" Dream said once we got away from the others.

{A/N}
I have a question for you all. Should I make Dream really badass and make him the king? Or do you want Night as the king? I also updated my writing style! If you couldn't tell already. I'm always up for criticism, so please tell me if I need to fix anything. Anyway, Stay Positive! ~Texas