Chapter Twelve - A dream?

[Major plot twist UwU]

Nightmares POV
I woke up, looking around. I didn't see Dream anywhere. I started to panic but then I notice that I wasn't in Dreams bed, I was in mine. 'What happened?' I heard the door open and Dream ran in. He ran over to me and started hugging me.

"OMG, Nighty are you ok?" Dream asked me.

"You remember me?" I questioned.

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?" He said confused.

"Because you passed out from blood loss, went into a coma for a month, and when you woke up you forgot who I was." I said to him.

"Uh Nighty? How hard did you hit your head?" Dream asked me.

"But I didn't hit my head?" I said confused.

"Yes you did. When I started hyperventilating, you passed out from too many negative feelings." He said to me. I was at a loss for words. 'I passed out? But wasn't he the one that passed out?'

"Ok Dream, how long was I out?" I asked. 'It can't be more than a month, right?'

"You've been out for about seven months. The doctors didn't know if you were going to wake up." Dream said, starting to cry.

"I thought I was going to lose you!" He started crying, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Hey Dream it's fine! I'm alive!" I said pulling him into another hug. 'God, I can't imagine what he must have gone through, hearing that I might not wake up.'

"What time is it?" I asked Dream.

"It is about 10:15." Dream said.

"Well let's go eat, I'm starving!" I said while getting off the bed. Dream helped me stand up, and we walked to the dining hall.

{A/N}
And that concludes another chapter of 'Dreams surprise party'! Hope you enjoyed this plot twist! As always continue showing support on this book!