Chapter Seven - Dreams Reaction

-Outertale-

Error POV
Me and the 'Bad Guys' finally finished. 'Probably should have named them the idiot squad'. I silently laughed at the name. I looked around after I finished. Killer and Horror did the table. I had to admit they did way better then I thought they would. The decor was all yellow and white because Dream is obsessed with those colors. There were four tables, two on each side, leading to the cliff where Nightmare would stand. On the tables were white tablecloths with gold trim, yellow stars of all sizes were spread over the tablecloth. There was a smaller table that was to hold food. On the smaller table, there was the same tablecloth.

"Hey losers! You did good, I'll admit." I said to them.

"You didn't do that bad yourself Glichy~" I heard someone behind me say. I turned around.

"Hey Ink!" I said.

"Hey!" He said back.

"Hey Blue, please put the food on the small table over there. Thanks!" Ink said.

"Are you all done over here?" Ink asked us.

"Yep/yup/yes." We all replied.

"Great! I'll go grab Nightmare! Then I'll grab Dream so go put on your suits!" Ink said before jumping in a puddle. Everyone teleported to the base, immediately running to their rooms. I just teleported to mine.

- With Nightmare -

Nightmare POV
I just finished what I was going to say to Dream.

"Hey Nightmare!" I heard a voice yell.

"Ink, what is it?" I asked.

"It's time!" Ink yelled excitement in his voice.

"Alright I'll change. Just get out!" I yelled at him. He jumped through a puddle and left. I walked over to my closet and looked through it. I found the perfect outfit. I then teleported out.
~The outfit~
(Not my picture)

 ~The outfit~(Not my picture)

-Back in Outertale-

Nightmare POV
I teleported over to Outertale and it looked Out of this world (Please kill me). Ink had gone to grab Dream so we had about 5 minutes to finish up. The others arrived wearing suits.

"Hey boss, looking good!" Killer complemented me.

"Thanks idiot" I said to him. The others walked over to their assigned tables while I walked over to the cliff. Ink arrived with Dream and Dream looked around shock all over his face. Ink walked Dream over to me.

"Hey Dream..." I said nervously as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Hey Nightmare." Dream said while looking me up and down. Dream started blushing and said

"You look really nice."

(This is going to be so awkward. I'm sorry in advance.)

"Hey Dream, I need to tell you something that I've been keeping in for so long." I said while looking away. I grabbed Dreams hands and continued talking.

"From the day I met you, you had always stood out to me. Every time you looked at me I got a weird feeling. I didn't know what it was before, but now I do. It was love." I started blushing while looking into Dreams eyes.

"So Dream, will you be the Dream to my Nightmare and be my boyfriend?" I asked hoping the answer was yes. He started crying and said....

{A/N}
Hehe cliffhanger. What would Dream say? Also would you like me to make a part where he says yes, and a part where he says no? Just asking.