001. the portmanteau's legacy

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter one „· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ the portmanteau's legacy ❞

chapter one
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ the portmanteau's legacy ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

A few days ago, whilst Sapnap and Dream played some bedwars on George's stream, they encountered Zayn, a fellow YouTuber Sapnap has heard of that lived in Dubai.

It turned out that Zayn had been streaming while attempting to help his friend, Phe0niX, surpass Technoblade's bedwars streak.

So, the Dream Team thought it'd be a good idea to give them a fair challenge.

However, it hadn't crossed their minds how good of players Zayn and his friends were; they had absolutely crushed him, Dream, and George.

Zayn was a speed-bridging God. Sapnap knew, of course, but Dream and George had been completely caught off guard.

The twins, Nolan and Ryan, had developed the habit of tormenting George.

Something told Sapnap they could probably tell George was screaming because of the way his in-game player panicked whenever he spotted them.

The twins were known for being trollers and making some insane clutches.

Dream may or may not have taken some notes.

Speaking of! Dream would always end up dissolving into a puddle of laughter, something that sounded like a boiling kettle sitting on a stove, every time either of the twins spotted George and would run after him.

That is if he wasn't busy taking care of a certain somebody else who just, and I quote, "WON'T FUCKING DIE ALREADY!"

Yeah, Phe0niX and Dream? Hate at first sight.

These two went for each other's heads.

They (mostly Dream) had decided right then and there when they PVP'd the first time that they were sworn enemies for life.

No to mention that after she had successfully and brutally killed him a couple of times in a row ―if not for Sapnap Dream almost rage quit― he had grown salty and very shady towards her.