009. i was having a good sleep

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter nine „· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ I was having a good sleep ❞

chapter nine
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ I was having a good sleep ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

💜 TWITCHㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ10:46 PM
ItsJustZayn is live: watch me dominate in
mcc ft. georgenotfound, eret and sapnap

"You have exactly three seconds to tell me why you just woke me up," grumbled Malak. Her thick, long hair veiled her expression as she rubbed her eyes and stifled a yawn.

The cat she held to her chest shuffled closer to her and purred when she started scratching the back of its ear.

Malak smiled tiredly down at it and nuzzled her nose in its soft, beige fur.

And it should not have come as a surprise when the cat blinked open its eyes and they were amber, like liquid gold, the eyes of a ravenous wolf. But so were the girl's. Her eyes were honey-glazed, with a hundred shades of gold reflecting in the candlelight.

Zayn, however, couldn't help but be taken back by their similarly piercing gazes every time.

He ran his fingers through his dishevelled, brown hair and rubbed the back of his neck. "My chat demands to see Leo," he replied sheepishly and reached for the sleepy cat.

Leo hissed in response. It was currently very comfortable and content in Malak's arms, thank you very much.

"Is that so? I didn't know you wanted to die today," she looked at him and tilted her head.

Leo glanced up at her then turned back to its owner and tilted its head as well.

Zayn stared at the cat and huffed, "Malak, you can't kill me."

"Too late," she shrugged. "Leo and I have already decided how."

The cat trilled at the mention of its name.

Malak giggled and stroked Leo's head, carefully scratching the cat's neck with her nails when it stretched it for her.

"Don't make me drag the both of you into my room now," Zayn narrowed his eyes at the two.