026. you don't have a TV?

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter twenty-six „· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ you don't have a TV? ❞

· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ you don't have a TV? ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

Malak's phone was set up against her window frame as she wandered around her bedroom, unpacking the boxes she and Zayn struggled to get up the stairs, whilst Dream had his phone set up on his nightstand, sleepily watching her from where he lay comfortably on his bed.

"Ryan, Ethan, and I didn't know we had applied for the same university," she told Dream as she threw aside an empty box and tore a new one open. "We didn't even know what the other looked like until they randomly just slammed into me when I stepped out of my dorm room."

"Yeah?" Dream yawned.

"No, Clay. You don't understand," she continued, taking out the contents of the new box. "We passed each other every single day. Clay, we lived on the same fucking floor! It's ridiculous."

"Wait," he mumbled. "You lived on the same floor?"

"Yes, for a whole semester too!" she exclaimed. "It wasn't until a week before the winter break—"

"During finals week?"

"—Yes, precisely at the start of finals week, did my roommate and I decide to go out for a walk as a break from studying. I barely set foot out of our dorm room when two people just slammed into me and we tumbled into the floor."

"Ouch," Dream winced.

Malak threw her hands up. "Don't get me started!" she huffed. "My roommate— who am I kidding— it was Samantha, laughed her ass off before pulling them off me. And when one of them reached out to help me, I was extremely pissed off mind you, I gave them an earful.

I yelled at them for a whole few minutes while they just stared at me, baffled, like I had the audacity to yell at them or something. I didn't like that either so I snapped at them."

"You do that a lot," Dream yawned again.

Malak frowned. "Do what?" she asked.