011. gay dinosaur

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter eleven „· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ gay dinosaur ❞

chapter eleven
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ gay dinosaur ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

"I'm going to be late," Malak pointed out, prying the twins off of her; as soon as they had spotted the airport's check-in, both of them had attached themselves to each of her arms.

Ryan, who had latched onto her left one, grimaced, "No, you're not."

"There's still an hour before your flight," Nolan nodded in agreement. "That's at least sixty minutes."

Malak rolled her eyes and drawled out a long, exasperated sigh. "Off," she said, shaking them off her arms. "Now."

Nolan huffed as he let go, turning to his brother and narrowing his eyes, "Je t'avais dit qu'il fallait éteindre son réveil!"

"That was a stupid idea!" retorted the latter.

Nolan gasped. "You're stupid!" he jabbed Ryan in the chest.

"Oh, yeah?" Ryan spluttered and pointed his finger back. "Well, you're dumb!"

"I don't like your hair!"

Malak got a sense of deja vu, but blinked it away and shook her head in disbelief, "Men."

"Not all men," came a voice from behind her.

"You're right," she said. "Abraham de Lacy Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley would never."

Zayn hesitated. "I do not know who that is," he admitted.

"Of course, you don't," Malak scoffed and glanced at the twins.

Nolan screamed, blond hair puffed like a bubble around his head, as he escaped his brother's wrath, whose dark curls had their own unruly swirl.

The only indicator that the two of them were even remotely related was their eyes, an amazing cerulean blue rimmed with long thick lashes.