017. the only straight I am is a straight-up bitch

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter seventeen „· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ the only straight I am is a straight-up bitch ❞

chapter seventeen
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ the only straight I am is a straight-up bitch ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

"Who is this child that I caught watching me sleep?" Malak asked, skipping down the stairs with a flushed face.

At her heels was a young girl, following the brunette with a fixed gaze. Her blonde hair was braided like a thick black rope and her eyes were crinkled and gold-flecked.

"THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" the girl shrieked in delight, "I FOUND MALAK SLEEPING IN MY BED!"

Behind the girl bounced a younger boy, no older than six, clapping his hands and shaking with laughter. His blond hair, however, obscured his eyes like a sheepdog.

Dream, Sapnap, and George looked up from where they sat enjoying their breakfast and joined by another older girl.

Just like the rest of her siblings, the woman's blonde hair cascaded down her back.

"That would be my little sister," Dream replied, watching in amusement as Malak
reached the bottom of the stairs and stumbled into the kitchen.

Malak gave Dream a tight-lipped smile before turning around and facing his so-called little sister.

The latter beamed up at Malak while the youngest in the room hid behind his sister.

Malak pointed her finger at the blonde girl and narrowed her eyes at her, "You―"

"Uhuh," Dream's younger sister nodded quickly.

"―have exactly two seconds to explain to me why I found you watching me sleep," Malak continued.

"Because it's morning and you should be awake!" The little boy answered instead.

"That's not how it works, love," Malak forced a smile and booped his nose.

"You're girlfriend's funny, Clay," the six-year-old boy giggled and Dream coughed loudly.