021. we had some laughs, it was fun

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter twenty-one„· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ we had some laughs, it was fun ❞

chapter twenty-one
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ we had some laughs, it was fun ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

There's a soft hum and Malak's phone lights up, informing her that she has received a new notification. However, the girl remains asleep, breathing quietly and wrapped up warmly in a blanket.

Her phone hums and lights up again. This time, she stirs in her sleep, desperately clinging onto her dream.

She's reliving the plans she and the rest of her three friends have made.

The night before yesterday, they headed out to a nearby arcade where they decided that the person with the least amount of tickets won would pay for their dinner. The Dream Team collectively ganged up on Malak and decided to combine their tickets together in a pathetic attempt to win at least once against her (she let them win).

After the night out at the arcade, they returned to the motel and everyone collectively passed out, only to wake up the next day to head to Disney, where Malak learnt that Dream had the biggest and the most ridiculous fear of heights.

"You do realize that most of the attractions here are roller-coaster rides, right?" Malak pointed out.

"No shit, Sherlock," Dream huffed angrily because he wanted more than anything to follow his best friends onto every ride they went on, but the idea of sitting on one of the coasters and being high up in the air appalled him.

Malak rolled her eyes, she does that often whenever she's around Dream, she noticed, and grabbed his arm.

"What—?" he squeaked, going as pale as a sheet when she pulled him towards where George and Sapnap were waiting in line.

"Come on," she instructed as her hand traveled down his arm and laced his fingers with hers.

"But— I—" he stumbled over his words because he really did not want to get on the roller-coaster but got distracted by the fact that she was holding his hand in hers.