034. abort mission

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter thirty-four„· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ abort mission ❞

· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ abort mission ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

"Wilbur," Malak gasped. "That's such a good plot twist."

She sat on a discord call with Niki, Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo.

"Thank you," beamed Wilbur. "I am a very smart man indeed."

"What about us?" Tommy scowled. "We're in on it too!"

"Yes, Tommy," Malak chuckled. "You all made such a good job coming up with this whole story line. It is amazing, the viewers will not be disappointed."

"If you want, we can add you to the plot?" Tubbo suggested excitedly.

"That is a very kind offer, thank you, Tubbo," Malak smiled sadly. "But I'll have to decline because I'm just so busy these days."

"Oh? We could've added a bit of romance to the play," chuckled Wilbur. "Too bad."

"Romance?" Malak asked. "What's that have to do with me? Besides, the plot's perfect the way it is."

"Yeah," Tommy agreed. "But you would've been a good character! You are studying acting after all."

"I'll be sure to help you guys whenever I can, I promise."

"I haven't yet thought of an interesting ending," Wilbur said.

"Don't worry, Will," Niki jumped in. "I'm sure you'll figure something out."

"What surprised me the most is that both Techno and Schlatt agreed to this," Malak pointed out. "They're the last people I'd expect to roleplay."

"True," Tubbo nodded. "But Techno did it for the clout."

"Of course, only for the self-promotion."

"Schlatt is just bored."

"That's understandable."

"I'm curious," Wilbur thought. "When are you going to log back on? It has been four to five weeks."