003. drawing trees on paper

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter three „· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ drawing trees on paper ❞

chapter three
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ drawing trees on paper ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

Dream looked over at his chat. 

He has been streaming for two hours straight where he, George, and Sapnap had successfully managed to rebuild their entire base from scratch and gather enough resources to fill their chests. 

George, Tommy, and Tubbo had to log off due to the time difference, leaving Phe0niX on a call with both him and Sapnap. 

"Isn't it late where you live?" Sapnap asked Phe0niX; he and Dream were down mining in a ravine. 

"It's ten in the morning, Sapnap," she informed him.

"It's like two in the morning here," Sapnap raised his eyebrows. "Where do you live?"

"I'm currently in Dubai visiting my friends," Phe0niX replied.

"As in, Zayn?" 

"Yep," she confirmed. "The twins flew out to visit too."

"The twins?" Dream frowned, confused.

"Nolan and Ryan," nodded Phe0niX. "I need blue lanterns," she then mumbled.

"You'll need to go to the nether to fetch for some soul sand," explained Sapnap.

"I already knew that," Phe0niX hummed. "Thank you for the reminder, however."

"No problem."

"I might as well make a pathway out towards the portal," she thought.

"Where'd you build your house anyway?" Sapnap remembered.

"As far away from Dream as possible," Phe0niX responded.

"Thank God," Dream rolled his eyes.