007. someone dictate my will, i'm giving it all to waddles

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter seven „· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ someone dictate my will, i'm giving it all to waddles ❞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

chapter seven
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ someone dictate my will, i'm giving it all to waddles ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

"You ready boys?" Tommy asked his chat as he logged into the Dream SMP server.

"Welcome," he boasted, spawning in his base. "Welcome, welcome― What the fuck."

Tommy spawned in his base, however, it didn't look much like it always has been.

The dirt had been changed to netherack, some had been set ablaze, and the trees looked similar to those crimson ones you see in the nether.

Who the hell brought the Crimson biome back with them to the overworld?

"What the fuck, man?!" Tommy repeated, looking around his whole property.

He opened the discord server and joined Tubbo and Fundy's voice call.

"―just doing act one," came Fundy's voice. "Tommy!" He exclaimed after he noticed that the other young brit joined the call. "We're doing Shakespeare!"

"Yeah, no―"

"Yeah, we're doing Shakespeare!" Tubbo cheered.

"No, where are―"

"We're doing Shakespeare!" repeated Fundy excitedly, interrupting Tommy again. "Oh, no. Tommy, no, no, no."

"This is more important," Tubbo stated.

The blonde boy grumbled. "Why is my entire base the nether?" he asked.

Fundy paused. "Um, I dunno," he said.

"I dunno," Tubbo shrugged.

"Why are you both trying to― was it you Fundy?" Tommy pointed his crossbow at him. "Why is my base the nether? Hm?"

"I don't know! We're just doing a play," Fundy replied.