015. always the goddamn babysitter

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

↳ chapter fifteen „· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·❝ always the goddamn babysitter ❞

chapter fifteen
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ always the goddamn babysitter ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

"This is possibly the longest flight I've ever been on," Malak whispered as she and George stared outside and into the dark, night sky.

"This is a nine-hour flight," chuckled George. "On the bright side, however, we've got only a few hours left."

"There's no bright side to being stuck with you for nine hours straight," she rolled her eyes.

George scowled and turned to face her. "Take that back," he demanded.

Malak sighed. "George," she pinched the bridge of her nose. "You all but squealed when I let you trade seats with me."

"I've never flown before!" he crossed his arms. "I wanted the full experience."

"It's literally pitch-black, outside," Malak pointed out. "It's like you're staring at the void."

"And," she continued. "If you wanted the full experience, we should've booked the seats in the last row, the ones at the back of the plane."

George grimaced. "Nevermind," he said and Malak shook her head and laughed.

"We've got around four hours left," she sighed. "Do you feel like watching a movie?"

"Yeah, sure," he nodded.

"Anything in particular you have in mind?"

"Do you happen to have any of the Harry Potter movies?" He asked.

Malak grinned. "Say no more."

-ˋˏ twt! ˎˊ-