Free Man (HISHE)

"ONE"

*Henry Reaches for the Pew Pew Gun*

Me: Here is A Bright Idea, Are You Sure It is A Good Idea To Grabbed A Game Referenced Gun On a Spaceship when cornered in an Armory Room that is full of weapons?

Henry: Oh, You are Right.

*He Grabs Two Knifes and Two Swords His Size and He Blazes Through them like they were nothing at all*

"But this is How It Really Should've Ended"

RHM: You should have stayed in your cell.

*Henry Was Able To Move RHM's Metal Leg Off His Body and Tumble Backwards away*

RHM: Nice Move, Heh, C'mon Then Give Me Your Best Shot. *Puts up in a Stance*

*Henry Uses "Cheap Fighting Combo" Which He Beats RHM With the Same Combo One Rotation Around The Room*

*RHM Grunts in Pain*

RHM: My Cy-y-y-yberne-e-e-e *Voice Distorting, Unconcious*

Henry: You are coming with me.

*Carries the RHM, Without getting detected He Places himself and The DRHM in the Escape Pod and Found Himself at The Military*

General: Henry? What are you doing Here?

Henry: Got Something For Ya.

*Throws RHM Off His Shoulder On The Floor*

General: We got some explaining to do, Men Take The RHM Away!

*Henry and the General Talked For A Bit*

General: So You Woke Up captured in the station?

Henry: Yep, Someone Or Something Repaired The RHM Back to Life After I Defeated Him.

General: You Are As Brave As Many Men I have Seen, Henry, You can rest from here, We will be sure to be on the Hunt for That Someone.

Henry: How Am I gonna Get Home?

General: *On Mic* Charles, Can You Get Henry Back To His Home?

Charles: Yes Sir, Let's Go.

Henry: Call Me when You Need Me.

General: I Will.

"Unstoppable Bounty Hunter" (My Ending)