(Special BROvert Ops) Café Scene

Charles: me and Henry were able to get a special covert ops agents promotion and we were definitely on top, he always called us for any missions needed, especially cleaning the toilet.

*Me and Mii Bursted up laughing at that last part*

Me: Cleaning The Toilet?

Henry: There were no Janitors, Ok? What Else Could He Do?

Mii: I guess Hire Janitors?

Charles: That Could Work.

Me: So What's Next?

Henry: Well we have been thinking about it, the general has been spotting more toppat bases in the desert and in the tundra and the peninsula.

Mii: so you arrested the Airship Division and the jungle division but there are more bases how many did they need?

Henry: I completely have no idea.

Mii: well if I was in your place I'd rather just try and reverse time and try to make sure those bases weren't even built.

Me: if I was him I'd rather just lay back and just be the leader of all the bases want to know why?

Charles: Why?

Me: Because I'm Joshua.

Mii: Kinda Figured that was coming.

Me: Oh Ya Did?

Mii: *sigh* Continuing, I wish I was in those missions with you guys hopefully we make your missions easier but I'm not a special covert op agent so...

Henry: no worries we understand.

Charles: Wait... Shh shh! Did you guys hear that?

Me: Hear... Hear what?

Charles: Is that A Helicopter?

Mii: I don't hear anything.

Me: Yeah me neither.

Charles: Exactly.

*Screen Goes Dark*

Me and Mii: WHAMMO! Calvin On Burn! Easy there Major!