(Married Resort Owners/Stickmin Space Resort Alternative) Café Scene

Me And Mii: WWWWHHHHHAAAAATTT???

Me: YOU GOT MARRIED!?

Mii: WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Me: My Wish Just Came True, I Could Just Scream! *Everyone Covers their Ears, As I Just Fangirl Screamed In A High Pitch and Stopped At 5 Seconds*

Henry: Okay! Okay! We get that you are excited, But tune It Down A Notch!

Mii: Sorry, If My Look-alike is excited then i am Excited as well.

Me: Ellie, How did you Get to the Resort?

Ellie: Oh, I Just Used Some Money To Buy A Ticket for A Week and It turns Out I Get to see The Man Who created the resort, And I stood before the guy I saw beside at the Complex, Our eyes Met and There he was, We Actually Made out a bunch of times.

Mii: Man, I wish My Kind could have the ability to make out with others, But i don't think Miis Were designed For Innapropriate Actions in Games, Wish We Were though.

Ellie: Oh... I'm so sorry.

Henry: At Least you have the Ability To Show How You are Feeling, We Stickmen Only do that On Certain Times.

Mii: Oh.

Me: Well, If Anything You Guys Are Blessed To Have A Chaotic World To Learn your lessons or get stronger everyday, But I Don't, Probably Because The Chaos Doesn't Come To Me... But At Least I Have God In My Heart.

Mii: Ohohoho!! BURN!