After the Events of (Capital Gains)

*At Henry's Home*

*The Sun Rises, The Alarm goes off at 7am*

*Henry yawns*

Ellie: Morning Honey.

Henry: Morning

*They Took a Shower together, Got Breakfast, Prayed for a new day, and Brushed their teeth and did other chores to get ready, But it was all cut off when...*

*Ring Ring*

Henry: Hello?

*Indistinct*

Henry: Yeah?

*Indistinct*

Henry: Oh... Ok.

*Indistinct*

Henry: We Will be right there...

*Hangs up*

Henry: Suit Up... General Galeforce Needs Us.

Ellie: Alright.

*4 Hours Later*

*Helicopter Lands*

Ellie: Hey General.

Galeforce: Ah, Perfect Timing, Stickmins, We have Been waiting For you two to get here... Let me just get right to it. We discovered that only a Few Members Survived the Train Crash, and Were able to Break out some Higher class Criminals out of prison and the Station is in Orbit, With this High Tier... Sven Svensson, New Leader of the Toppat Clan, He has Been Leading groups of toppats to steal anything from anywhere, We are afraid that Since your money is at your house we figured they would go for that next.

Ellie: Then We Need To Go Their Space Station and Destroy It.

Charles: That Is A Good Plan, Alright Follow me, We have a way we can get into Space.

*Space, Revealing a Fast Moving Ship*

Charles: Secret Government Prototype... There It Is. How do you want me to bring you in?

*Choice Selection*

1. Zap Aboard

2. Ram

3. Hack

If You Chose "Zap Aboard"

Charles: alright I should be able to choose where to zap you aboard. *Looks for a Spot with No Toppats* Here, Alright Pack Your weapons get ready. *Zap*

*Zap*

Henry: Charles It Worked...

Charles: Great, now looking at a schematic here, if you can get to the engine room you can try and overload the engine causing an explosion and then one of you would also have to take control of the rocket in the cockpit to lock everyone inside so that the PODS don't deploy except for you two, are you watch you'll be able to transport to each other, you can have the choice to transport to each other's Location.

*Henry Chose to go for the Cockpit, Where He Took Out Sven and Ellie Overloaded the Engine Room*

Ellie: OK Henry, the engine is overloading it's going to explode in 2 minutes, Transport to My Location when i tell you to.

Henry: Got It.

*All the sudden 2 High Class Toppats Try to Give chase, So he Ran*

*Ellie Found the Pods*

Ellie: Henry Transport Now!

Henry: Roger that! *Twists the Watch and Vanishes*

*Appears next To Ellie*

Ellie: Hey...

Henry: Ready to get outta Here?

Ellie: Yeah

*Choice Selection*

1. Luxury Pod

2. Broken

3. Regular

If You Chose "Luxury Pod"

*Henry Presses the Button, And It is Empty, They Both sat Side by side, But then looked out the window as They left the Station which exploded*

Henry: Mission Accomplished, We programmed this pod to park beside my house.

Charles: Alright, We will call you if we need you.

*MISSION*

*COMPLETE*

Ellie: You Wanna Make Out?

Henry: Yeah.

*They Both Lie on the comfy seats and Do it till their hearts content*

*Explosion, The Screen Turns White*

"Government Supported Space Team"

(My Ending)