(Broldiers/Special BROvert Ops Alternative) Café Scene

*Mii And Me Were Crying with tears of joy*

Mii: Wow, That Was Beautiful!

Me: *Calming Down* Wow, The General Really did something special for the two of you, You Both Are So Blessed.

Henry: Bro, I think we should get Hamkerchiefs to Wipe their Tears away.

Charles: You read my mind, Bro.

*2 Minutes Later*

Me: Oh, Thank You.

Mii: To See What I Just Saw That Was So Emotional.

Charles: I got to Say Joshua, This is the first time i saw you cry.

Me: I do that everyday!

Henry: You cry everyday?

Me: Not on the Outside, But Internally Yes.

Henry: How?

Me: Being Single, And Seeing Couples Around me in Real Life Kissing before me.

Charles: Seems Like You Lived In A Dark Path, While you are still A Christian.

Me: Yep.

Mii: He has Been Like this Since He Was (Helped) By His Parents To Break Up With His Ex, She and Him were Dating A Year and 3 Months.

Henry: Wow, That Must've been rough.

Charles: Yeah I Can Hardly Imagine what that would be like right now.

Henry: Are You and Her Still Friends?

Me: No, I Reported Her and Her Acting Sister To the Principal's Office For a Prank on an Old Friend Of Mine.

Mii: Yeah, And She's Hated Him Deeply ever since.

Me: I should have known it was a prank, and I should've Yelled Straight in her face "I Hate You!"

Mii: But I know you couldn't, You were confused, and Wanted to see if she was telling the truth, I get it.

Henry: We All Do.

All: We Know.