After the Events Of (Jewel Baron)

*BBC News Comes On*

"Alice Hamilton": Good evening, while there is still no further information about the toppat station being destroyed we're still on the hunt for the mysterious hero who saved earth's lives.

"Joshua Fair/Me": That Is Right, and as a couple more stories are along the way a new showcase Jewel make its case around the world bringing in thousands of viewers, Thank you for joining us here on BBC News I am Joshua Fair, Sub-in For Male Reporter

"Alice Hamilton": And I Am Alice Hamilton, Head of BBC News.

*Henry Is In His House napping after having three jewels, Letting out a light snore*

Alice Hamilton: Our Story begins with the new showcase Jewel, the Japanese Amethyst Gemstone, set to be told that it was found on the ground when miners found it in their Mining Zone, One Day.

*Henry woke up when he heard about the Jewel*

Joshua Fair: People were told to keep the amethyst gemstone off limits, it is held in the Smithsonian Museum were many of the guards are on their highest peak, as far as the new gem being released in the museum we will hold you up on more information about the toppat station being destroyed next after the break.

*3 Weeks After the Release Of The Exhibit*

*Location: Smithsonian Museum
Time: 2400 Hours*

*Henry On Top of The Hill*

Henry (in thought): How am I Gonna Get In?

*Choice Selection*

1. Scooter

2. Bomb

3. Grappling Hook

If You Chose "Grappling Hook"

*Henry Shoots a Grappling Hook to The Roof and Ziplines over there, Somersaults over and into a Box undetected*

Henry (In thought): There is A Guard on the Roof.

*Choice Selection*

1. Quarter

2. Pistol

3. Stickmin Punch

4. Sneak and Takeout

If You Chose "Quarter"

Roof Guard: Hey, who would leave a perfectly good quarter lying around?

*Henry Sprints Undetected while the Guard grabs the Quarter*

*Above the Exhibit, He sees someone fighting, And Sure enough Reginald was Alive and Taking out the Guards with his pistol*

*Choice Selection, 5 Seconds Timer*

1. Go For The Gemstone

2. Take Out Reginald

If You Chose "Take Out Reginald"

*Henry Takes a Wrapping Cable, Goes around the Bridge taking Reginald Out from each side, Then He Drops in, Sees him Held Up and Choking*

Reginald (Weakly): I should have known you would be here...

Henry: You almost Let me go once... Think twice before doing it again!

Guards: Thanks Sir, We will take him from here.

Henry: Yes Sir.

*MISSION*

*COMPLETE*

Guard 2: I think to reward you, We should Give you the Gemstone.

Henry: Really?

Guard 1: Of course, But Don't Take this too personally, Otherwise you will be leaving it here.

Henry: Understood.

*5 Hours Later*

Alice: Breaking News. The Museum has rewarded The Gemstone to Pardoned Criminal Mastermind "Henry Stickmin" In return of Defending the Gemstone against Toppat Leader "Reginald Copperbottom", Who Turns out to have survived through the fall of space, Learning More... Henry Stickmin was also the one that Took out the Toppat Station 5 Weeks Ago. As All Promised, We Promised Henry Stickmin his blessing in life. Alice Hamilton, BBC News, Thank You.

*Jewel Wall* "My Ending"