After the Events of (Toppat King)

*The Toppats Have captured only half the military wanting to take them down, but none succeeded to Bring death to Henry, Until one fateful day in Space...*

Toppat Tech: Hey Chief, We Spotted Someone on our scanners

Henry: Maximize the Shields.  I'll give you the permission to defend when ready.

Toppat Tech: Roger that.

*Flasback*

Charles: There is no way i am letting my friend be in the hands of a criminal clan, I am getting him back.

General: Are you sure about this Charles? He betrayed us once, I don't know if he'll do it again.

Charles: God spoke to me about this... and I felt like I should follow his instructions.

General: *sigh*  All right, Use the secret government prototype and bring Henry back, if he doesn't comply we put him in the brig, got it?

Charles: Got it.

*Space prototype zooms through space, and finds the station*

Charles: There you are.

*Inside the Station*

Toppat Tech: hey chief, we spotted someone on our scanners.

Henry: maximize the shields, you have the permission to defend when ready.

Toppat Tech: Roger that.

*Outside The Station*

*Choice Selection*

1. Joy buzzer laser

2. Space Drone

3. Invisibility

4. Charles

*If You chose Joy buzzer Laser*

Charles: seems like they're maximizing the shields I think I can hack off the power by firing a joy buzzer laser right at the center of the Shield. *Fires it and the Shield is down*

Toppat Tech: Hey sir, Sorry to bother you, but that inanimate object just fired something that drained the power of our Shields.

Henry: Prepare my ship I'm going to find out who it is.

RHM: let me go and investigate first.

Henry: Rodger but if you screw this up I will use your cybernetic skeleton for something else, understand?

RHM: Loud and Clear, Sir.

*Blasts out and finds the Object which turns out to Be Charles In a Space Pod*

RHM: I should have known you come back for Henry.

Charles: well surprise, here I am let's do this.

*Choice Selection (Battle Screen Style)*

1. Shoot

2. Magic

3. Tools

4. Defend

*If you chose Defend*

*The Heart turns Blue and RHM fires and the Laser Hits himself instead*

*RHM Defeated*

*The screen Goes Back to Normal*

Reginald: Right Hand Man, What Happened, What's Going On?

Henry: Reg, Shoot the Space Pod On My Command!