Valiant Hero (HISHE)

"ONE"

Charles: You Know What, I just remembered I Installed A Camoflauge Setting On Your Space Suit, You should be able to get across undetected with that.

*He was Right*

Charles: It Worked! What Was I Thinking About The Trash Ball Idea That Would Be Stinky!

"TWO"

Charles: I am Going To Ram The Station with the Drop Pod, You Take The Prototype and I will See You On Earth.

*Charles Reaches The Drop Pod and Makes It Drop through the central Core*

Toppat Tech: Uh, Chief, It Seems that One Of Our Offsite Drop Pods Is On A Direct Collision Course With The Station.

Charles: This Is The Greatest PLAN!!! *Henry And Charles Made It*

"THREE"

Charles: Ah, Looks Like The Door Is Jammed, Wait! there is A Crack There, Maybe We Can Crawl Through!

Henry: We Are going To Need To Reach an Armory so That We Can Kill Any Toppat.

Charles: You Read My Mind.

*They Crawl through and Under the Door and Reach An Armory, And Grab Rifles, They Found The Escape Pods, took the Luxury But It Was Filled*

Henry: Freeze! Chickens!

*All the Toppats in the Luxury had their Hands Up and They Scooted over so that they could Give them Spots to sit down.*

Henry: Good Work, Partner.

Charles: You Too. *Fist Bump*

"But this is How it really should've ended"

*They Get in the Pod Withe the cracked Window and Sit*

Charles: *Sigh of Relief* Well, That Was Intense, *Sigh* Can't Wait to Go Ho-

*Henry was grabbed and thrown out of the Pod But Charles Pushed the Toppat and henry Got Up And Rushed To Charles as they both made it inside the Pod, They Closed The Door Immediately Before the Toppat Could Get in*

Henry: *Sigh* Wow, That Was Quite The Adventure.

Charles: Yeah... *Sees Henry Fainting* HENRY! *Catches Him, Lets Him Sleep On His Lap* Go Ahead, And Rest. *Sees The Station Explode, And Smiled Like He was Glad He Didn't Die*

Charles: Hey General, The Toppat Clan's Space Station Has Been Destroyed.

General: Well Done, Boys, I Knew You two Could Do It. I suppose you both need some Rest, That Mission Must Have Roughed you Both Up.

Charles: Thanks General.

(Strong Survivors) "My Ending"