(Free Man) Cafe Scene

Me: so a drop pod can actually go through a space station?? that's crazy!

Henry: no, you're crazy, want to know why?

Me: Why?

Henry: because I did, and you weren't there, so in your face.

Mii: Burn! Are you sure you wouldn't just like take out the rest of the solar panels with those boots of yours?

Henry: well if I did then the right hand man would just catch me doing all that and put an end to my life in like three seconds.

Mii: Touché, So what's Next?

Henry: well I thought about that and I promised myself that I would probably wouldn't be waking up in cells or whatever, I called the general about that and he said he's going to try and do his best to block all criminal history so that the wall doesn't track me down.

Me: I was about to say that I would have done the same thing, but basically I can't run as fast because I had these Heelys on.

Henry: I've been meaning to ask about those Heelys how well do you get around on them.

Me: well honestly I use them for Joyrides or like Wheeling around stores undetected.

Mii: they also make him look cool.

Me: yeah that too *chuckles*

Mii: I wonder where Ellie might be...

Henry: *Gasp* Oh Man! I can't Believe i just left her there, I could have just helped her out and I wouldn't be in this mess, I wish the ghost inmate ending didn't exist.

Mii: abandoning someone can be tough.

Me: well, you did one thing right, which was learn from your mistakes.

Henry: well I hope God can lead me down the right path.

Me And Mii: We Wish that Too.