Chapter Fifteen

Tricia barged into Noah's office,
drunk.
"What are you doing?",  he asked surprised.
She removed her shoes and climbed his desk.
"What the heck are you doing Tricia?",  he asked again,
"Remember when you said you liked my crazy side, when you reminded me every second of how much you love me?",
"Tricia, you're drunk, you need to go home",
She laughed, "my home is a mess, my life is a mess, I don't care anymore",  she said and climbed on top of Noah, he shifted his head to avoid her bad breath but she took it back and placed her lips on his. Noah pushed her away and just then, the door opened exposing his fiance. He pushed Tricia down, she hit her ankle on the desk.
"Honey its not what you think",  before he could finish, she has ran out of the door, Noah left Tricia there and went after his fiance.

«««»»»

Seth threw the paper dish into the bin and helped Gina to the bathroom.
She would've gone on her own, but recently her body is feeling too heavy for her to carry. She's starting to feel uncomfortable almost everytime. Its difficult to even breath.
She stared at herself in the mirror while she tries to patiently wait for Seth to get her towel.
He came back with the dry towel, he took her hand and tried to help her get into the tub.
"Can you help me watch my hair, I haven't watched it for two weeks",  she asked not really expecting him to agree.

He took her shampoo, which Liam got for her, and started applying it to her hair.
Gina found it surprising and funny, cause nobody, apart from her mother, has ever washed her hair and that was years ago.

He really washed it like a pro.
"Have you done this before?",  she asked while he still washed,
"My grandmother",
"Really? She must be sweet",
"Yes, she was", Gina waited awhile before she whispered,
"am so sorry", he didn't say anything but continued washing.
"What was she like? if you don't mind".
There was silence for about a minute, Gina thought he wouldn't answer.
"She's a good woman, she raised me after my parents died, when I was little",  he went ahead to tell her about his grandmother, his high school days, his incident with Tricia but not in detail. He continued as Gina took her bath, she laughed, nodded, smiled, felt bad for him and yet proud of him.

When she was done, she wrapped the towel around her and asked Seth to help her out the tub.
They hadn't actually talked much about personal stuff, he had never talked this long, not to her.

He held her wet hand and helped her out of the tub. She missed a step and Seth had to wrap his hand around her shoulder to stable her.
It was an intense moment, his body was touching her bare skin, the room temperature was making it even harder to break the trance.
A heavy bang got them back to earth, Seth released his hands and left the bathroom immediately.
He heard another bang and  turned the lights off and went straight to the door.
He opened the door and Katy was standing there, looking elegant and classy, as always.

She pushed herself towards Seth and wrapped her hands tightly around his neck and smashed her lips against his, she wanted him at that moment, the whole of him.
Seth held her tiny waist and pulled her off him.
"The f*ck!",
"I want you",  Katy said and grabbed Seth by his neck for another kiss but he pushed her off again,
"Have you gone crazy?",
"Yes. For you",
Seth rubbed his forehead, women disgust him, especially her kind, desperate women, he thought she was better.

"Do you want money? I have loads of it, I can give you more than half of my shares",  she walked close to him undressing,
"I can make you the richest man on planet earth",  she smiled seductively, "just be mine and mine alone",  she placed her hand on his chest.