Part 1

My stream was going really well today. I was simply practicing parkour for mcc and listening to music, occasionally singing along and reading out the Donos. I surprisingly was getting a ton of subscribers today which I wasn't expecting. It was just me running the parkour course for an hour, usually streams like this are just laid back and people just chill.

I had been streaming for about a year now and I was starting to grow more and more as channel everyday. My YouTube was currently at 1 million subs and my twitch had 10k. I started to boost even more after I was accepted into the Minecraft Championship and people started to notice my skill. My strong suits were in parkour and pvp, but I also dabbled in speed running.

Currently I was speeding through the parkour course while listening to music. It always helped me focus and get into the zone and I didn't even notice how fast I was going until I reached the end of the course and looked at my time. The chat went crazy.
I took the number one spot of fastest time.

Username1-
POG

Username2-
SHE BEAT DREAMS SCORE

Username3-
Dream is gonna cry himself to sleep tonight

"Woah!" I yelled when I realized that I was number one on the leaderboard now. "Wait who did I beat?... Dream?" I looked at the chat and they were hyping me up big time. "Isn't he the world record holder for the fastest speed run?" I asked my chat. They confirmed. "I've seen some of his videos. Very impressive guy. My ego is through the roof right now" I laughed.

After I beat the record I decided it was time for me to head to bed. It was almost 3 am and I was super tired. I ended my stream and just got up from my desk and plopped down on my bed. I decided to scroll through Twitter, maybe brag about my time but before I could even send a tweet, I saw that I was being tagged in a tweet from dream himself.

@dreamwastaken
dhmu😔 @Caradoesntcare
5 mins ago
|
@Caradoesntcare
I was gonna say sorry but I'm really not❤️
|
@dreamwastaken
it's okay. When I beat you in mcc, you'll be sorry❤️
|
@Caradoesntcare
We'll see about that, mcdreamy 😉

I smiled at my phone and eventually set it down on my nightstand as I was ready to go to sleep but as soon as I shut my eyes, it buzzed. I groaned a bit, but picked it up to read the notification. Huh? Dream DM'd me.

Dream:
"Impressive guy" huh?

Cara:
Were you watching my stream???

Dream:
Are you avoiding the question???

Cara:
....
I said what I said

Cara:
Don't let it get to your head though, big man

Dream:
Big man? Did Tommy pay you to say that?

Cara:
Would you rather me call you small man?

Dream:
That's even worse

Cara:
Big man it is

Dream:
Anyyywayy
You did really good in the parkour
Wanted to send my respect.

Cara:
simp

Dream:
WHAT?

Cara:
SIMP

Dream:
...

Cara:
It's okay
I simp for you, too, big man😘

Dream:
You should join the smp

Cara:
Wow. I just confessed my love for the booger man and he ignores it
Typical

Dream:
Keep it in your pants

Cara:

 Dream: I'll send you the smp info

Dream:
I'll send you the smp info

Cara:
Tehehe okie🥰

_____

Hiiii so this is kinda the pilot chapter to test out the waters.
It's super short but I plan on making the upcoming chapters a whole lot longer.

Are you liking it so far?

Let me know!

❤️❤️