Part 11

"DREAM!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I screamed, jumping off of a cliff, using a water bucket to catch my fall.

"C'MERE CARAAA!" He chased me, yelling like a maniac.

"DREAM PLEASE! WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!"

We had been filming the manhunt for some time now. He had almost killed me multiple times and I had almost killed him multiple times. This was sure to be the most intense video he's ever filmed. Our traps and clutches have been absolutely genius. The entire time we were playing, my heart was racing.

I was running in the direction of the stronghold as he chased me, praying that he didn't have a boat also, as we neared a body of water.
I quickly placed my boat and started rowing.

"YOURE SO LUCKY!" He groaned in frustration.

"HAHAHA SUCK IT, LOSER!" I could've used worse words but I have to keep reminding myself that if I curse, he's gonna have to cut it out of the video.

"You're so lucky..." I assumed he was making a boat as we speak. It gave me a bit of distance from him, though. I went into f5 mode and saw he wasn't that he far behind. My hands were slightly sweaty, my heart thudded in my chest loudly, adrenaline pumped through my veins, giving me an energetic high.
I looked down at my hot bar and realized I had some extra pearls. Thank fuck.
I could use them to get further from him. It might even spare me some time to find the stronghold and quickly go to the end, to kill the dragon.
Once I reached the edge of the ocean I hopped out of the boat and threw the pearl as far as I could.

"No!" He yelled as he watched me vanish from the air.
I threw another pearl giving me some distance and I let an eye guide me to the stronghold. There was a village up ahead too, it must be it. I dug down and blocked off the hole above me with cobblestone.

I received the advancement that I was in the strong hold, and I fell just a few rooms away from the portal.

"You can run all you want, but I'm still gonna Win!"

"I doubt that" I smirked as I placed the eyes and lit the portal.

    The race to kill the dragon grew more intense by the second. We fought in the end for quite some time, trying to dodge each other's attacks and try to get at least some hits on the dragon.

It's health was so low it would only take two more hits to kill. I ran to Dream as fast as I could. He was aiming at it with a bow. He shot it once. One more hit and he wins.

"No you don't!" I Got closer and closer.

I was just a few blocks away from him and I knew he would die on one hit too.
'I'm gonna win!' I smiled to myself. I heard the bow, shoot just before I swung my axe. He died.

"YES!!" We both yelled loudly.

Wait.

- Dream made the advancement "free the end"
- Dream was slain by Caradoesntcare

Fuck. He won.

________

    Dream raised his arms in victory, laughing loudly in front of his pc, the death menu on his screen but he didn't care. He technically won, even if it was by flying colors.