Part 13

"When do you leave?" The question was laced with disappointment. He wanted to spend as much time with her, but he knew that at some point she would need to go home.

She let out a breathy sigh before she answered.
"Well, I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday so I'm gonna have to drive back tomorrow night."

He nodded, but his face held a grim expression.

"But hey!" She turned to him in an attempt to lift his mood. "It just means we'll have to make the next two days count. Plus, we can always visit each other again soon." She reached over, lacing her fingers through his. Glancing down at their hands, a small smile appeared on his lips.

"So what should we do today?" He glanced down at her, rubbing small circles on the back of her hand with his thumb.

She thought for a while, simply sitting in silence as they drove back to dreams house. She couldn't really think of anything, and honestly, they didn't need to go somewhere or do something to enjoy each other's company. Just being with her, was enough for clay and vice versa.

"You wanna just chill out today?" She suggested.

"Yeah of course. Whatever you want to do, I'm okay with"

She yawned and looked over at the time. It was at 8 am.
"I don't know about you, but a nap sounds amazing right now."

____

When they got home, Cara ran for the shower.
"I feel so gross!!" She yelled once inside the bathroom.
Clay chuckled to himself as he waited for his turn to shower and decided to go check the group chat.

Dream:
Well I guess the cats out of the bag

George:
He's here!

Sapnap:
Tell
Us
Everything

Dream:
What are we, teenage girls gossiping over boys?

Sapnap:
Cara isn't a boy
She's a man

Dream:
...

George:
Dream left me for another boy
smh
dhmu

George:Dream left me for another boy smh dhmu

Dream:
She's a better man than you'll ever be

Sapnap:
Did Dream just come out to us??

George:
I think so

Sapnap:
It's like only one of y'all are allowed to text at a time
Where is she

Dream:
In the shower

George:
Lame

Sapnap:
Cara kissed you once and needed a shower IMMEDIATELY

George: