Part 17

After spending the remaining time we had together at the gardens, we went back to his house where I packed up my things and got ready to head home.
The atmosphere quickly turned depressing as I gathered my items back into my suitcase. I didn't want to leave but I couldn't stay here forever. Instead, I would leave single red bracelets that I wore quite a lot on top of the duvet of the bed. I wouldn't say anything about it, just play it off as an accident when really I just wanted to leave apart of me there with him.
Of course, I would take something in return.

Zipping up my suitcase, and pushing it out into the living room, I then made my way towards his room, going straight for his closet. He was already sitting on the bed when I walked in, giving me a questioning look as I stood in front of his closet, debating what to take.

"The green one." He spoke, realizing what I was there for.
Good thinking.

I yanked the classic lime green Dream hoodie from the hanger and put it on my body. It devoured my frame and oh boy was it comfortable. It also smelled like him which is always a plus.

"I couldn't leave without stealing at least one hoodie," I smirked.
He chuckled softly yet he still looked disappointed.

Pulling my suitcase out into the driveway and loading it into the trunk of my car, clay waited patiently. He stood next to the driver's side door and he didn't need to say anything. I quickly walked over to him and tightly wrapped my arms around his waist. He returned the embrace, laying his chin on the top of my head.

"I'll see you again soon, right?" He mumbled.

I pulled back slightly to give myself room to look into his eyes as my hand reached up, cupping his face. "Of course."

I couldn't shake the feeling of warmth spreading throughout me at the way his eyes traced my face, almost like he was trying to memorize every detail. His eyes landed on my lips, and it didn't take long for him to lean down and gently place his against mine.
It was sweet and didn't last long, but it held more emotion than words could describe.

"If you get into a car crash and die, I will be pissed." The corners of his lips curled up into a smug grin after he pulled his mouth away from mine.

"Noted." I smiled up at him.

_____

Twitter

@caradoesntcare
I can't wait to see Steve again😩
It's been SO LONG since I've been to that gas station
|
@dreamwastaken
always having to compete with a homeless man😔
dhmu
|
@caradoesntcare
@dreamwastaken  he's just my side hoe
I promise
|
@dreamwastaken

@caradoesntcareI can't wait to see Steve again😩 It's been SO LONG since I've been to that gas station|@dreamwastakenalways having to compete with a homeless man😔dhmu|@caradoesntcare@dreamwastaken  he's just my side hoeI promise |@dreamwastaken

Messages

Dreamie poo:
stop texting and driving
I told you not to get into a car crash