Chapter 1

Heyyyy people!!!!!!! I am really excited to start writing this story and I am IN LoVE with the pics of bailey and Hailey. In the one on the top, Hailey is on the top, Bailey is on the bottom. Best friends!!!! And thanks lilah for making the pic of them!!!!!
__________________________

--Bailey--

I walked down the school hall ways, on my way to my best friends locker, Hailey. I have no idea how we became friends. She's a bad ass and I'm shy as fuck. As I turn a corner, I bump into a tall figure. I look up to see Liam Payne, smiling down at me. "You new here?" He asked. I blushed and shook my head. "I have went to these districts my whole life." I whispered, walking away, hugging my books closer. Once I reached haileys locker, I smiled. "Hey Bailey!"she said, shutting her locker. "Hey!" I said, hugging her. "Liam Payne didn't know I went here." I said as we walk to next class. "We'll it's not that bad." She said, shrugging it off. "Oh, but it is. He has lived here all his life and so have I, and he never noticed me. Why do I have to be so shy?" I ask her as we enter class. Liam is in the back with his friends. "And I'm even in all of his classes!" I tell her, sitting beside her. She put her sleeve over her mouth to stifle her laugh. "Hey! It's not funny!" I said hitting her. "Your right, it's hilarious!" She said, now full-on laughing at me. I huffed, sitting back in my seat and frowning. "Hey, nice outfit by the way." Hailey said, smiling. "Finally, a complement from you!" I said. My out fit was a short pink knee high dress that was puffy at the bottom and a light blue jean jacket. I also have on white converse. The teacher walked in, ordering us to be quiet. "Ok, your assignment will be partner work with the person beside you. I bumped haileys arm and she did the same. A smile tugged at my lips as I started taking notes, as ordered.

After school, me and Hailey met by the gates and started walking. "Hey, why is Liam looking at you?" She asked. I slightly looked over to see his eyes following me as I walk by his group. "I don't know." I say, pulling down my dress and squirming a bit. "Ok, what ever. If I had a say in it, I would think Liam has a little crush." Hailey said. I glance at him again, but he looked away when he saw me looking at him. Weird i think to myself. "I bet it's nothing." I tell her, but it was mostly directed towards myself.
__________________________

Hey people! So how do you like it? Vote and comment, stay beautiful!

-Emma<3