Chapter 1.

"Elora wake up! Elora." as I open my eyes I saw my mother infront of my bed. She sees me and holds my sweaty head while my dad walks inside. She has a terrified look.

"Its all your fault. She was just a child and you let the dark lord mark her. Phoenus if anything happens to her I wouldn't hesitate to kill you." My mother grabs her wand and holds it under my dad's chin. I have a terrible headache. It feels like death...

As the morning comes I heard more and more of my parents arguing. It feels like I'm just a argument that they're trying to win. But I know that my mother actually cares about me. At least I hope so. Today is my 6th year's first day. And I still have my nightmares. God what will I do when I have to stay at my dorm. As I reach the bottom floor my mother smiles and she already prepared a lovely breakfast. I reach to the chair next to her while my dad sits across.

"Where's Daniel? That idiot should have already gotten ready. Or we will miss the train." everybody stared at each other awkwardly as my idiot brother comes in.

"I didn't know that Elora was still going at Hogwarts." Daniel stares at my uniform and sits next to my dad. "Why wouldn't she? She is a great student."

"Mum she is a freak! She is cur..." my dad grabs Daniel's hand and twists it while he looks deeply inside of Daniel's eyes.

"Don't ever dare to talk like that!" my dad screams while Daniel tries to take his wrist "Understood?" my dad yells again. My mum stands up and holds her wand pointing my father. "Phoenus stop!" my dad returns back at his dish. "So Dan whats your friend doing, I think it was Malfoy."

"Draco Malfoy. Yeah he's fine." Daniel tells my dad. "Why don't you invite him over. Lucius and Narcissa are great people."

Draco Malfoy... He is Dan's friend and our family's friend. He is a 6th grade at Hogwarts. He is just a jerk like my brother.

We walked out of the mansion and go to the train station. I still have the terrible headache I had this morning but I don't want to annoy my parents by telling them.

As we reach the station my headache got worse and worse. My vision slowly disappeared. I collapsed on the floor and my mother hold my arm.

I opened my eyes as everyone stares at us. Yeah I am the weirdo that was marked by Voldemort. I felt a liquid coming through my nose. I put my hand on it and it was blood.

"Why is her blood black?" Dan asks. My dad holds his waist and pull him further. As I look back I saw the Malfoys.

"I suppose you're Elora. Its a pleasure to meet you." Lucius Malfoy comes closer and holds my hand and help me stand up.

I get on the train and sit with my brother. Draco sits across us I smile awkwardly.

"I hate these mudbloods. They disgust me." Draco says and stares at me.

"I didn't know your marked sister would sit with us." Draco looks up and down at me and slightly laughes. I look away trying to avoid him.

"Shut up Malfoy. Don't talk about her like that." Daniel warns him and he rolls his eyes. Carmen Parkinson walks next to us.

Carmen used to be my friend. When I told her about my situation which was hard for me, she told the whole school and since that everyone fears and despises me. Carmen is Pansy's younger sister.

"Draco I didn't know that you would hang out with weirdos. Except Dan of course." she says and touches Draco's shoulder. "Well Dan let her stay because he pitty her that she has no friends to even sit." as Draco says I try to hold my anger. Yeah I have no one because no one wanted me. Even life didn't want me but here I am. I stand up and walk to the other side of the vagoon. I look at seats but all the Slytherin seats were taken and they all despise me.
I walk to the little cabin that is used as a bathroom and lock myself in.

i try to breathe but its so hard. It feels like I'm drowning in my own blood. As I hear a knock sound I take some water and wash my face. I unlock the door and there's a blonde girl with ocean blue eyes.

"Hey I'm sorry to bother but you seemed upset. I know its none of my business but I just wanted to comfort you." the girl smiles.

"I don't necessarily talk with Hufflepuff's sorry." as I say she seemed upset.

"I don't talk with Hufflepuff's." I repeat myself.

"Well this was a mistake but you seemed genuinely sad and I wanted to make you feel better." she says and ties her arms in front of her chest.

"I'm sorry but do you know who I am." I say and she seemes a bit scared. I don't want to make her scared but she obviously don't know me and she will regret meeting me.

"N-no but I'm Selina. Now you know me and I don't know your name." she says with a bright smile and slowly my annoying facial expression fades.

"I'm Elora Mentynn. You're free to run." I say and she stays still. Carmen walks to me and wraps her arm next to me.

"Is this mudblood bothering you Elora? I don't think you would be this low to befriend a fricking Hufflepuff. Thats like embarrassing." she says and stares at me waiting for an answer. I stare at Selina's face and she seemed embarrassed.

"Yeah actually she is. I even said I don't talk with Hufflepuff's but she's such a loser that she wanted a slytherin to be her friend." I faked a laugh and Selina. I thought that maybe if I said that, Carmen would be nice on me since she's a friend of my brother.

"You know, when I arrived here I learned something. Not every slytherin is cool. Look at you. The definition of a loser. Anyways I don't know why I was even bothered to talk to you Elora." she licks her chocolate and walks back at her seat. I rolled my eyes and Selina ran to the Hufflepuff section.

I sit back on my seat because I couldn't find any.

"If Gryffindorks win the cup again I'll put a curse on them literally." says Draco looking hateful.

"Wait Elora should put the spell. You know she's good at curses."she says and everyone stares at her and laugh at me.

"Carmen what is your problem? If she offends you by standing, you're weak. Shut up already." my brother defends and Draco laughs.

"Well Its not my fault that Voldemort made her his bitch." Carmen says and Dan stares at Carmen's ugly face making her uncomfortable.

If a girl from another house says the dark lord's name this easily, everyone would stare at each other and scream at her. But its slytherin where every kid easily says Voldemort's name and no one even cares...