Chapter 8.

"So?" he repeats himself and I agree. He stoppes holding my hand and puts it on his leg.
"I'm looking for a specific spell that is dark and cannot be found anywhere. I have to learn everything about this spell. Its name is Spiridum Anchem. I don't know what it does but I need it." The only thing I remember from my past when I was healed is that spell and I searched for it for so long. But after I entered the forbidden section of the library I felt like we have to find what it does. Draco puts his hand on his chin.

"I am looking for something named secret chamber. Well its the dark lords orders." he says with disgust. What is secret chamber? I have never heard of it but I'll help him find it.

"Come on lets search for your little spell." Malfoy says and I nod. I didn't think that he would agree this easily. He leaded me to the library. "If its such a hard to find kind of a spell, there is no better place to look for non other that the forbidden section." Malfoy smirkes. We sneak in quietly and finally start to search for itz

"I didn't know that you were interested in dark magic." Malfoy says and I roll my eyes. I searched through most of the books but I found nothing about that spell. "So what does this spell do or why do you want it?" He askes me a question again.

"Thats the only two words I remember when I was healed by Voldemort. I wanna know what the heck did he do to me." I answer and his eyes met mine. When I looked at the little table while Draco was still searching on the other corridor of books, I found a book with a pure black leather cover, "T.M.R" written on it. I stared the cover and I felt an unknown shiver fill in me. I grabbed and put it in my pocket. Draco yelled "Elora come take a look at this!"

I casted lumos to have a better look. Draco found a book about dark spells about souls. "I think he touched your soul. If its true then it have to be in this one." He explained and I opened the book. Our eyes quickly went through the pages. There were curses, hexes and killing spells written on the pages. There were such cruel spells that I have never heard of. If its in this book then my existence is in danger because as long as I understand it, there is nothing good written in this one.
Draco yelled "Look!" and I saw the title of Spiridum Anchem.

"Spiridum Anchem is an advanced spell that breaks the soul apart and places it with another person's soul. The same way that horcruxes are made. The difference between them is when horcruxes are destroyed the person that made them becomes empty. But Spirit anchem's cannot be destroyed and because they were placed in witches or wizards, the only way that the anchem could die is when the maker of it dies. When the maker of it dies the anchem gets all the memories of the maker and if they're not strong enough their brain stoppes working and they die within seconds." I read out loudly and realise that I will probably die if Voldemort dies.

Draco stares at my face and my vision slowly blurred. I collapsed on the floor and I heard Draco screaming for me, holding me between his arms.

I woke up at the graveyard again and I saw Tom Riddle once again. "You promised that I would no longer pass out!" I yelled and he put his arms behind him and came across. "Child the only reason you're here is because I had to talk with you" he said with his low-pitched voice. I looked around me and I saw the grave again but the name was changed. It used to be "Elora Katherine Riddle" but now its "Tom Marvalo Riddle." I tried to process what was going on and I asked why we were here. He laughed and toucked my cheeks holding me between his hands.

"Because this is my greatest fear. And so it is yours. We are one Elora, you have to understand that." he said and a tear dropped from my emerald green eyes. He let my face go and put his wand in the air.
"Revelio Memorio" he casted and a pure green light appeared on the sky. My vision faded again. I found myself in an memory.

"My lord my wife and I want something from you. We're trying to have a child but there's no hope for us. But on the other hand, you need a heir. Every king or ruler has heirs." Phoenus asked Voldemort. "Its quite entertaining isn't it Elora? Seeing my memories." Tom whispered from my behind. He stand next to me as we watch the memory. "Why am I seeing this?" I asked him. This must be my brother's birth.

"Shhh you're ruining the best part? Look I just accepted it. Oh my my look how happy that cockroach is." he said with excitement. He memory faded away and a new one came.

My mother was giving birth surrounded by death eaters and Voldemort. "Uh look here your ugly bean brother is born." Tom says while we continue to watch the memory.

Voldemort holds little Daniel and a disgust expression shows up on his face. "This child is corrupted. He doesn't even have my abilities." and I look at Tom. He was watching every detail of the event. Voldemort almost casted avada kedavra but my mother starts to beg him. The memory fades again. "You're happy that someone dislikes Daniel and loves you more." Tom says and looks at my face. I stare at him too. "How would you know?" I ask him questioning myself if he's reading my mind. "Dear we're in your mind remember. I can feel exactly what you feel and you Elora, could do everything I can do. We're bonded." Tom says and I look away as he smirks.

A new memory appeared and again it was my mum giving birth. I was born. Voldemort grabbed me before my mum's subconscious came. Phoenus looked fearfully at Voldemort's face. Once he touched me my veins glowed black and our eyes turned white. "Whats happening!" I yell at Tom. "I search your mind and find out how my genes transferred this time. And it was successful." Tom answeres, that memory fades away too.

Now this memory oddly feels close but so far. Voldemort was sitting on a table while my mum enters the room carrying me. "My lord help your daughter. A curse was casted on her and she's dying. Please please help her." my mum begged. Voldemort stand up and put his hand on my cheeks. "Isolde Mentynn how could you let this happen. You foolish woman." Voldemort yells at my mother. "That night was the only moment I ever felt sadness. I came feel things. When she brought you and when I touched you, I understood there was nothing left I could do but, you are my heir and I couldn't let you die." Tom said and looked in my eyes.

Voldemort made my mum leave. He took a blade and draw an S on his left hand, making him bleed. He draw and S on my left breast deeply cut it. I was bleeding soo much that it made me uncomfortable. My blood was redish but still dark. Voldemort then took a knife and slide it inside my breast leading to my heart, then he stopped. He pulled the knife out and I was about to die from that much bleeding. He put his hand on my chest and said " Spiridum Anchem." and he pulled his hand back. Our S wounds started to be healed leaving a black S mark on our skins. The memory faded away.

"I placed another piece of my soul at you Elora. That made our minds and souls become one, I was convinced with a love potion so I couldn't feel love but when our souls connected. It was my first time feeling something. Something I could worship rather than power. You gave me the feeling of love. After it I send you far away from me. Knowing that I could protect you like I protected the horcruxes. You were also connected with the my horcruxes that made me insane. If they get destroyed I would feel weak and never the same, but they wouldn't effect tou if they got destroyed.

But still would make you more powerful like you made them. Because our minds are connected fully. If something happens at me, you will feel the wall between our memories be broken and transfer at you. Making you go insane because your little mind can't process so much knowledge and experience at once, you die. Or if you're strong enough, you would survive." Tom said. Fear filled my eyes and I tried to process all these things. Yeah we readed it with Malfoy but it didn't hit me like this.

A new memory appeared. There was a boy with beautiful ocean blue eyes and a mother with a father trying to protect him. "Please don't show me that." I begged Tom. But he didn't cared.

Voldemort walked to the parents with his wand in his hands. They were screaming, begging for their lifes. "There was a prophecy about a child that I choose to end me. The chosen one. So I went to the Potter's house but I realised if I didn't try to kill this kid, there wouldn't be a prophecy so I speared their lifes. Then 2 of my horcruxes were destroyed. Rowena's crown and my father's ring." Tom says and the memory fades away.

A new memory appeared where I was sleeping and he came to our house. Voldemort walk to my child body. " I was too weakened that I could hardly cast a lumos. So I decided to take my soul back even I would lose my daughter who gave me such a gift. The spirit anchem's could only be destroyed by the makers. I casted Avada Kadavra on you but you didn't die. Nothing even happened at you. But I turned into dust." Tom said with anger while  at the memory my parents were screaming when he casted it.