Chapter 7.

We were already at deep water so it was a little hard to still talk. He was wearing a bandage to cover his death eather mark. "What are you doing here. The quality already dropped honestly." he teased me. I got closer to his ear and whispered "You know what Draco, its the always being a narcissist for me. You act like everyone would treat you better than mommy and daddy treated you but guess what, not only your life is hard and full of pain." and he look at my eyes deeply and I was kinda mean about what I said. Before I could say something he pushed me under water. I wasn't prepared at all. I pulled him from his arm under water too. I opened my eyes and his eyes were open too.

He pulled me closer from my waist and almost kissed me and we continued staring. I leaned forward to his lips but he pushed me down making him rise and then he released me. I couldn't breathe because of the water I just drink.

"What the fuck you almost drowned me!" I yelled and he smiled. He swimmed back at the beach again and I yelled but he didn't care. I swim back to the beach too. I walked to him and I accidentally slapped him and everyone stared at us.

"What are you trying to do Draco. For a second you're all over me but next time I look you hit me push me and insult me. You were just gonna kiss me but then you drowned me!" I screamed. He laughed. "You actually thought I would kiss you?" he asked with a humiliating tone. I couldn't say anything. "Oh my god you actually fell for that. Look I kiss girls all the time, that wasn't anything serious and the fact that I wouldn't count you as a girl I would kiss is more humiliating then I could imagine. Now if you'll excuse me and let me actually talk with people worthy of my time." he explains and I couldn't say anything. He laughed and turned back at me.

"Well yeah talk with the death eaters.I guess they're the people who are worthy of your dear time." I mocked and he turned back at me, grabbed my arm and pull me to a place where we couldn't be seen. "You bitch what are you tryna do huh? Trying to make me go to azkaban or anything like that. You realise that your parents are death eaters and really soon you and your whore brother will take the mark too." he says with anger and I remember the fact that I'm not a true Mentynn.

"Well I wouldn't say that." I say and he smirked. He realised that his bandage was opened and he unwraps it fully, exposing his death eather mark. My hair was wet so I was probably gonna get a cold. He heard footsteps and yelled at me "Come on someone's coming get lost." I stay still and he rolls his eyes.

"Shit its Mcgonagall. She found us and she's probably yelling at them. We should leave here." he says and walkes away from me and I decide to follow him.

"B-but what about or clothes?" I ask, he stops walking and sees Mcgonagall leaving to the other side to warn the students that are kissing in the water. He yelled "Come on its time." and we walked quickly to our clothes and start to run.

We finally left the beach and Draco started to dress up. I did the same. "Why the heck are you still with me Leave!" he orders, I roll my eyes and make an annoying smile on my face.

"We're still wet we're gonna get a cold. Now you go to your dorm or I don't know somewhere you could dry and get away from me." he orders once again and I roll my eyes. We walked to the castle. I went to my room and dried my hair. The announcement is in 30 minutes. I quickly put on some makeup in case I would be picked. What the hell am I thinking ugh.

I headed to the grand hall and everyone was sitting around Dumbledore.

Dumbledore grabs a paper from the burning blue flames and opens it "The champion is Victor Krum from Durmstrang Institute." The boys started screaming Victor's name and he stands next to Dumbledore.

"The second champion Fleur Delacour from Beauxbatons Academy." Dumbledore yells and everyone claps. I'm nervous. What if Pansy or Carmen is picked.

"And lastly the champion of Hogwarts is... Elora Mentynn!" he yells and whisperes filled the room. Everyone stared at me. I awkwardly stand up and started to walk towards Dumbledore. Pansy screamed "she must have cheated!" with anger and everyone stared at me changing the way they look. I mean I am Voldemort's daughter of course I was seleceted.
Daniel takes another bite of his apple with a sad look on his face. Dumbledore said some stuff but I couldn't really listened because of trying to understand what was going on inside of people's minds. Fleur hold my hand and brought it up and I faked a smile. He left the room and we all went to hangout.

I went to Arabella and she hugged me. Then Selina came and hugged me. "I'm having an identity crisis but I don't know what to do..." I said and Arabella stopped hugging me. I saw Draco coming to me. "How did you do that! How did you cheated? Answer me you filthy little cursed bitch!" He yelled angrily. Arabella and Selina moved aside and I came closer to Draco.

"Well I didn't do anything maybe you're not good enough or maybe daddy didn't filled you with enough talent." I mocked. I can't believe what kind of a person talking to him is making me. He brings the worst of me but thats what he deserves. He holds my chin, bringing my head higher making me closer to his face.

"The thing is I'm not the problem. You are. Maybe that stupid goblet realised how weird and disgusting you were. If you'd count that special then yeah you're special little freak." He argues and releases my chin and walks away from me. Arabella looked a bit shocked and we walked to the stairs we could freely talk.

We chit-chatted for a moment then I said that I would join them later. It was pretty much late and I wanted to be alone. I went to the common room adn it was empty. It smelled like peppermint and pumpkin pie. Our common room smells different for everyone. It represents the smell we enjoy the most. It used to smell like just pumpkun pie but what is this mint smell? I heard our password being said.

"Pureblood." that is our password. I know a little racist.

Draco enters the common room and our eyes meet. We continue to stare until I ended it. "What are you doing here?" Draco askes me while he walkes towards me. I sit next to the fireplace and he sits next to me. "I was just sitting and relaxing. It smells unusual. Normally I smell just pumpkin pie but now it smells like a little bit of mint." I explained to him. He stared at me and I awkwardly look away. "Look I need to look for something. Your help would be nice."  he smiles and touches my hand. I feel some sort of butterflies in my stomach.

"I'll help you if you help me." he says with a deep tone