Chapter 12.

We went to the headboys bathroom and I clicked the 3rd button. I whispered "Sheashh Assh meahh."and a gate opened. "Lumos!" I yelled and he casted lumos too. "There's no fucking way I'll go down there!" Malfoy yells. Its like a deep cave. "I can't too but we have to. I can't keep him out of my mind longer." I tell him. I was trying to block Tom from fainting me or worse. Malfoy jumped in first. Then he opened his arms. "You woke me up this late and you won't jump? Come on you cockroach." he said and i jumped to his arms and he hardly catched me. "Ugh you're heavy." he said and I get off of his arms with embarrassment.

"Be careful if I know him, he would set some traps." I say and Draco looks at me. We carefully step forward. "Wait our mission was you opening here and we did it, why are we still here?" Draco questions.  I try to ignore it but I have to answer. "Because your father wanted the basilisk out and Tom already did that for me. We have to stop it or he'll destroy everything we know. Not just mudbloods . It will try to destroy the muggle world." I explain. We walked to the stage looking place. "Are you sure he told you the truth? There is no snake." Draco said.

"He didn't say it, thats why I'm sure he let the snake go." I answered. He rolled his eyes. I'm slowly getting used to Draco being mean at me. "After this never talk with me again!" he yelled. I don't understand why is he treating me like this.

"Hello Elora..." I heard Tom's voice echoing in the room. "You heard that too right?" I ask Malfoy and he nods. "Behind you!" I heard his voice again and when I turned around I saw Tom as his same form in my mind. Draco turned behind and we both stared at him. "No before you ask Elora I see him too." Draco says and looks at me. How is he still alive and I'm not the only one that sees him. He just looks like he is 17 years old.

"Thank you Elora, for bringing my diary for me." Tom says. He played me by making me come here, of course he did that. He walked to me while I hold my wand tightly. "Come on you really think you could hurt me with that." Tom mocks me. Draco got scared and took the journal out of my pocket. "Draco!" I yelled at him but he threw the diary at Tom. "My lord please don't hurt me." He kneels. What the fuck is wrong with him. Tom laughs. He grabs the diary. "You can't hurt me. I don't know how you do this but as you said, you don't have a body." I yelled.

"You're right but she can." He says. A giant basilisk gets out of the snake's mouth statue. Draco still kneels and doesn't stare at the snake. "Some Basilisks are not as deadly as she is, careful daughter if you look at it in the eyes it would kill you." Tom smirkes. This doesn't look like the basilisks that were used at the tournament. Those look like babies if we compare them. "You got your journal what do you want from me." I yell and I close my eyes.

"Didn't I mention the fact that I need your heart which I placed my soul into, I want your heart so I could be back. I would just rip it out of you of course but I'm not physically right here. You must be the Malfoy." Tom says while the basilisk stands next to him. Draco nods his head in fear. "Good now rip Elora's heart. You're one of us Malfoy." Tom said and Draco look at me fearfully. Draco didn't say anything or do anything, he just stared at me. "Oh my god I just wanted a show, Shemhaa lIshaenn Ah mekn Elora sheadjf Draco." he said.

"He commanded the basilisk to kill us both painfull and bring my heart to him." I explained at Draco and he started to cry. The fuck is he doing?

If he can command it I can too. I cut my  hand using my wand and when the basilisk tried to bite me, I touched it. "Meahnee Shemhaa Ah Tom Marvalo Riddle." I commanded the basilisk to kill him. Tom yelled "Shemhaa lIshaenn Ah mekn Elora sheadjf Draco!" with anger and the basilisk didn't move. She didn't kill me or her. "How are you doing this?" he yelled and I stared at Draco. He was still kneeling and he was closing his eyes. "As you said father, we are one." I amswer with confidence and he still tried to command the basilisk but it doesn't move.

I hold Draco and shaked him and he looked at me with fear. "Please don't let him hurt me." he says and I nod. He stands up and we were both holding our wands. "Fine then we have to do it in my way." Tom yelled and put his hands on air while the Chamber started to shake.  "What do we do you cockroach. First his bloody chicken tried to kill us and now Hogwarts is trying to kill us. " he yelled and I rolled my eyes. The water under the bridge started to shake and came together. He's controlling the fucking chamber now for god's sake.

"Its too high we can't  make it!" Draco argued with fear. "I'm sorry but I have to do this, I have to kill you!" he yelled and Tom stopped all the shaking. Draco came on me with his wand. "I don't wanna hurt you Malfoy!" I yelled. "Neither do I!" he said. I mean he has no choice but still I wouldn't hurt me if I was him. "Voldemort what if there's another way, what if you take that part of me and use it!" I yelled but he didn't answered.

He casted Confringo as I block the spell. I cast a few spells that wouldn't cause any serious harm as he casted way more dangerous spells.

"We have to stop this, this is ridiculous! He's playing with you can't you see!" I yell and he stops with his spells. "You are boring!" Tom says with a sarcastic tone. And the next thing I remember is when my vision faded.