Chapter 19.

Attention!
This chapter will skip between Elora and Draco's Pov (Point of View)

"What are you doing?" Draco asks with blurry voice. I continued to touch his neck. Oh god what am I doing. He pulled my face closer by holding my chin.

He suddenly put his lips on mine. I was unable to think for a moment but then I sucked his mint tasted lips. I looked like I was craving for him and thats true. He grabbed me by my tights and hold me between his arms. I grabbed his messy blonde hair as my tongue travelled in his mouth. He bite my bottom lip a few times making me go crazy. Our touches moved like a pattern of pleasure. He stopped an looked at my emerald green eyes. "What are we doing!" I asked him, making my legs tighter on his behind. He gently touched my neck, while his metal rings make me feel an electrical touch.

He placed his hot lips on my bare neck, while his hands hold me wrapped around him. His small kisses demanding me to give all of me to him. He kissed my neck rougher and harder by my each breathing, leaving small marks. He somehow stopped and stared at my face carefully, he looked like he was trying to memorise every detail of me. "I'm sorry." he apologised. Why would he apologise? Before I could understand why he said that he placed a small kiss on my cheek. I suddenly blacked out without even realising it.

Draco's Pov
I have to be the one to bring her. God, I hate to see her hurt but I have to do this. I carried her to the coast. I made her wear a piece of black fabric and a magical handcuff that would prevent her from doing magic. I grabbed her wand and put it in my robes's pocket. Maybe I shouldn't do that, no no I have to. Or else he's gonna kill me. I travelled to our mansion which is used as the base of death eaters. I carried her all the way to the dungeons. "Put her there!" aunt Bellatrix yelled. She pointed a cage but thats just barbaric. She's just a girl, a good girl actually. However I have to do what she said.

I placed her in the cage as I stare at her pretty face. Bellatrix throw a laugh as she was enjoying the show. I went back upstairs as I saw death eaters including my parents,sitting on the large wooden table. My gaze catches Daniel who was sitting next to Celeste. I sat next to my mother. My dad looked pretty much pleased with me. "So what about the attack?" Daniel questioned. "Its cancelled because dark lord didn't arrive at the right time." my dad answered. Dan looks like he is getting into it unlike me. Celeste stands up as we all stare at her. "We have to do it, with or without the dark lord. The attack MUST happen!" Celeste yells. My mum rolls her eyes, I suppose she's just disappointed in how aunt Bellatrix raised Celeste.

"Lestrange if you wantnit so bad why don't you attack on your own?" my father says with a sarcastic tone. Celeste smirks. "I would, I am brave but not stupid. It aould mean suicide." Celeste answers with a confident smile. I still feel regret about Elora honestly.

Elora's Pov
After a few hours later, I woke up in a dungeon with handcuffs. What did he do to me after he apologised. "Draco let me out!" I screamed. I saw Bellatrix Lestrange walking towards me. "You must be Elora little Mentynn. You have his darkness in your eyes you know..." she says with a sarcastic tone. " Let me out!" I repeat myself again. "Silence..." she warns me. I wanna go, I don't want to stay here. She opens my cage as I start to sobb. "Please let me out!" I yell at her again. "I said silence!" she yells me back and kickes me.

My gaze cathces Daniel and a girl who is most likely at our age, walking to the dungeon. "Oh Daniel just in time, this little annoying girl was driving me mad!" she says with a half laugh and a biitnof sadness and anger. He looks like he's trying to be impressive. "Daniel thank god please help me, they chained me!" I begged him as I wrap my arms around his leg. He kickes his leg as I fall to the ground. " Daniel you useless shit help me!" I half beg and half yell. I kinda remember the black haired girl from second grade, she is Celeste Lestrange. Celeste whisperes something at Daniel's ear as Draco comes to the dungeon as Bellatrix exits. He hits my stomach as I lay at the ground, Draco walks towards Dan. Daniel hits me again with his leg and grabbes the fabric of my weird dress, forcing me to stand up. He slaps me as I scream from pain. "Daniel don't ever dare to hit her!" Draco yells and holds his wand under Dan's chin. Daniel releases me as Celeste look at me.

"What is your problem, are you afraid that I would tell her that you betrayed her?" Daniel says in a sarcastic tone. Draco hits Daniel's pale skin and Celeste moves aside as Draco layes on Daniel while he throws him at the ground. Draco hits Daniel's face rougher each punch and Daniel is still as talentless as he always was. Draco bleeds Dan's eyebrows and lip. He stares at me as I couldn't even process the fact that he manupilated me and brought me here. He stands up from Dan's body and kneels at me, holding my knees as I was sitting down at the floor while holding my legs. "I'm sorry Elora, Please just forgive me!" he apologises once again and I move his hand from my leg. "Don't ever touch me!" I yell at him. He can't even look at my eyes. "Its time!" my mum yells from upstairs. They are all a part of this?!?