Chapter 2.

When we reached Hogwarts everyone grabs their stuff and place them. I have to share a room with a girl named Arabella. Well it should be interesting with a girl thats slytherin and hates me even before meeting me.

When I reach our room it was empty. I suppose she haven't arrived yet. I placed my stuff and put on my slytherin robes and walk to the grand hall.

I sit next to my brother and Draco walks to us. He sat across the table and Dumbledore walks to his usual place.

"Attention students. This year Hogwarts is the host of Triwizard Tournament. Students from
Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and Durmstrang Institute will attend the tournament as well as our students ." suddenly a group of beautiful girls enter the hall and do some dance. Dan let out a small laugh and Carmen kicked his leg. After their little show everyone started clapping and suddenly a group of men entered with their sticks and Carmen whispered to us " Jeez I'm cringing so hard. Hey Elora would you do these moves if Snape gave you a hug."

I sometimes believe she thinks she's actually funny. Draco stares at me while the boys finish their show.

"Each school will have their champion and they will put their name in... Goblet of Fire. Selected Champions compete in three dangerous tasks traditionally judged by the Headmasters or Headmistresses of the competing schools; designed to test magical ability, intelligence, and courage. Champions competed for the honour and glory of winning the Tournament, for the Triwizard Cup, and a monetary prize. But before you dare to put your name in it, remember that there is no turning back and you will have to face your greatest fears."

Dan takes another bite and says "Well I guess you're looking at the new champion ladies and gentlemen." Draco lets out a big laugh and Dan's smile fades slowly.

"Dan you learned lumos in three days. I don't think you would be Hogwarts first choice." Draco mockes and Dan seemed a little disappointed.

"You can put your name in it until tomorrow midnight." Dumbledore says and the feast begin.

"I think I will try my chance. Maybe it would choose me." I say and Carmen laughs and everyone looks at us.

"Elora you're deceased literally deceased. You wouldn't last 10 minutes out there. Forget it." Draco says and my face drops with anger. Yeah I know that I'm not even healthy and I have the risk to pass out while tournament but they could've at least try to make me feel better.

After the feast ended I went to my dorm back  and a girl was standing there. "You must be Elora." she says and I'm just speechless by her look. She's the mudblood that got in slytherin. Well I need friends in my life but not a mudblood for god's sake.

"Are you Elora?" She repeats herselft. I nod my head and she smiles at me.

"I guess you're Arabella. L-look Arabella you wouldn't experience a dorm adventure with me. I'm not normal and you would run away from me when you see me pass out or something." I say with a sad look because its all true. I only had Carmen as a roommate that bullied me at my least horrible times.  But the thing is now I have my nightmares and headaches more often.

"Look I know that you're lonely and you only have your brother and I don't have any friends either. I only want to be friends since we're both the same in many ways." She flips her curly brown hair and sits on her bed.

"So are you gonna put your name in the goblet of fire?" she askes me while she places her books to her shelves.

I smile awkwardly and take my nail polish box. I place my box on the table which is next to my bed.

"I don't know, I mean I want to maybe I have a chance but everyone I know says that I can't. I just want to prove myself that I'm worth their love and respect." I say and Arabella quickly wrapped her arms behind my back.

"Its 10pm if we hurry we could put your name in it and even sneak some snacks. Come on." she says and I smile and wear my robes back.

We went to the grand hall back and there were a lot of people around the goblet.

"Pansy I bet you will be picked. The goblet wouldn't pick a mudblood or any type of dirty blood. And the best choice is you. Believe me." Draco says at Pansy Parkinson.

I wish someone could back me up like that. It doesn't even have to be my boyfriend or a friend. A stranger that walks by would even do.

I walked to the goblet and passed the circle. I slightly dropped the paper which my name was written and took a deep breathe. I exit the circle and Dan walked to us.

"Why did you put your name in it Elora! Do you seriously want to humiliate us." Daniel yelled angrily. My eyes started to burn and they started to get watery uncontrollably. A few tears dropped from my emerald green eyes. I couldn't open my mouth because I could just think of how my family members are ashamed of me. I'm the girl who was marked by Voldemort. I'm the loser who has no friends and acts like she is the popular student. I can't even stay still sometimes and I submitted for a tournament that could kill me. Brilliant.

" You know what I don't fucking care about our family because none of you believe in me. Dad hates me ,you hate me only mum cares about me and her love isn't even enough. You guys already think that I'm a humiliation to your holly surname. But you know what you could shove it right in your fucker ass. So yeah I want to humiliate your big fat Mentynn." I yelled. I can't control my senses or my body anymore. All I can think of is anger. I'm just tired of everyone treating me like I am a three year old. I'm not even gonna get selected but they're too annoying to tell me what to do.

"I guess thats why dad said that there's no hope for you. Maybe because you're too broken to have the honor of our family. Or maybe you're just cursed like everyone says that you are." Dan said aggressively and an urge to kick his face started to fill in me. But I can't make myself of a fool by being weak to some words that aren't even true.

"Yeah I am cursed but unlike you I don't disappoint my parents by every second I exist. At least they would get concerned about me but if anything happens to you, they wouldn't even think about saving you. If I'm desperate than you should've never even born." I yelled loudly and Daniel slapped me and I felt an incredible amount of pain. Yeah we of course fought we are siblings but he never hit me this hard. I hit him back and he grabbed my hair and pull it harshly. Everyone stares at us and slytherins just laugh.

"Daniel its enough. You both acts like stupid little cockroaches." Draco yelled and hold Daniel's fist. Why did he do that, he doesn't even like me at all. I guess he just think about his best friends fame. Daniel finally decides to act properly and relases my hair.