Chapter 21. 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩-2

"Turns out I returned with the help of your brother. He is the one that made me return back!" he says with excitement. What is he talking about? Oh god what did he do...

"Come daughter, get your mark and join us." he says as he opens his arms. I slowly walk to him as everyone stare at me. I sat next to him at his right, making Bellatrix stand up. He opens my arm and points his wand directly at my soft skin. I feel so much pain, it just feels like electricity flowing through your whole body. I just got the dark mark! Oh god what do I...

"Now change into proper clothes so we could start." he says and I stand up again. Celeste leads me to a room and when I open the wardrobe it was awesome. I pick up a black dress with transparent sleeves and weared some fisnets with boots. I fixed my hair and I saw my wand on the bed as I happily grabbed it. I nervously returned back and sat next to his right again. "Everyone tell that who-must-not-be-named is back! Tell them that I'm back! Tell them that Dark ages are back." he says with enjoyment as Celeste sits next to Dan while Draco sits next to his mum. "My lord are we still doing the attack?" Narcissa Malfoy asks.

He answers "Yes and Elora will be the first one to cast the dark mark." as everyone stares at me. Celeste looks so annoyed as far as I can see across the table. I bet she wants to be me. "My lord forgive me but she is, a bit... I don't know how to say it but, she is pathetic. She will cry when we destroy everything." she answers with confidence. I look up and down at her and smile "Really Celeste, remember I'm the Heir of Slytherin and the dark lord's daughter instead of an orphan who had a rough childhood. Know your place first." I answer her, tryig to look as confident as her. She rolls her eyes. After a few speeches everyone stands up as I stare at all of them. They all go outside,leaving me and Voldemort alone. "I was suprised with you today Elora, you were most likely the version I saw you as. You looked like you had potential and the way you escaped, you're talented." he says as I smile confidently.

————————————————————————

After a month the death eaters's attack was planned carefully and there was a day left for my tournament which I totally forgot about. I have to find something to make me breath underwater. I went to my dormitory for thinking as I saw Arabella after a few days of disappearance. "Where were you?" she asked but I didn't answered. I know that she is intered in herbalogy. Maybe she will help. "Do you know anything that could make me breathe underwater?" I ask and she laughs. "Of course I do. I know everything about herbs." she says with enjoyment as she places her book next to the table. "Well will you help me?" I ask her but she walks to her wardrobe. She grabbs one of her boxes and gives it to me. I open the box and it was filled with tons of herbs. "These ones could help you." she says and I grab them. "Eat it before a day of your competition. They work, trust me." she says. There's exactly twenty four hours left for it. I chew the grass looking herb and I felt no difference. "Don't worry you wouldn't feel anything until the last minute. Anyways, look you used to spend more time with us but now... You only spend time with Malfoy and Kemiess and I don't like that. We used to be talk for hours and sneak Selina in but now, you just seem like a stranger  for is." She says and I ignore what she just said.

Yeah thats true, I was spending time with Malfoy but I haven't forgave him. "I have to go but thanks for your help Arabella, I appreciate it." I say at her and she smiles as I walk.

I walk to the common room and I saw Pansy and Draco talking again, I got closer to them but Pansy rolled her eyes. "Look which loser came..." she says with a sarcastic tone. Draco turns and tries to hide his happiness to see me looking for him again.  "Malfoy we need to talk." I say and pull him to a corner. "You sold me to them Draco, literally I could have died. I don't trust you and you shouldn't trust me either. I tried to avoid talking about this for a whole month but I am scared. I don't wanna attack the ministry and he just expects great things from me. I try to act like Celeste but I am nothing like her. Maybe I should just run away." I say at him as he holds my hand. "I'm scared too. But just be careful. We wouldn't want our cockroach dead do we?" he asks with a little smirk. I can't forget about the kiss we shared and the things that happened at the lake. I honestly can't get that out of my mind. But then the idea that he betrayed me after he showed me his feelings, scars me from inside.

He went back at Pansy, obviously he forgot that she cheated on him but I didn't. My brother stopped hanging around with Carmen or Pansy, he just befriended Celeste, he is like a puppet of her's. I left the common room to have some peace. I took my wand out and tried to learn about the dark mark spell since I will do it. I am honestly scared, super scared actually. I don't wanna spend my whole life in azkaban.

————————————————————————
Today is my competition day. I weared my robes as Dumbledore picked me up, infront of Slytherin common room. He brought me to a lake, holly hell... This is the same lake that Draco and I swimmed at. I saw Fleur and Viktor staring at each other nervously. A few minutes later when I weared my swimsuit, students gathered at the tribunes. Oh god I totally forgot about that. I weared a swimsuit to hide my dark mark. Dumbledore counted from 10 to 1 as I got ready for my first experience of breathing under water. I jumped at the same time as Fleur did and I casted Lumos to see better.  I swimmed through fishes and seaweeds.  The song told that they stole something and we have to find them. I saw a spread of white hair at the bottom of the lake. Holly hell is it Draco?!?! He was standing looking like he died next to Hermione Granger. His dirty blonde hair was spreading around water and his face looked magical. I untied him and hold him between my arms as we swimmed to the top of the water. There was only a minute left to brought him to the coast. I hardly swimmed all that way and when the minute was over he opened his eyes to me standing all wet next to him. "Elora Dumbledore asked me to come to his room and I don't know what happened." he says  with confusion. I hold his head, wrapping my arms around it, holding him between my arms and my chest. "You little pillock! You scared me!" I yell at him as I stand up while he stares at me with confusion.

There was only Viktor and Hermione but Fleur was trying to carry someone. Holly hell what happened to them. A girl with her and Fleur were both bleeding. "Dumbledore help us!" she yells while she puts the body at the coast. "The mermaids attacked us and blood was everywhere!" she sobbs as Dumbledore tries to heal the girl but nothing happens.She died...