Chapter 4.

Arabella slowly turned behind to see Snape. "Doing what Ms Mentynn?" Snape repeated himself. Oh shit! Thanks to Arabella he must've heard us talking. Selina is almost going to cry.

"Mr Snape Selina's having a terrible headache and we thought that in any case we shouldn't leave her alone. We were just going at the hospital wing. I talked about bringing someone." I explained. I'm a good liar not gonna lie. He looked Selina and she was red and her eyes were red because she was scared.

"You must be Selina little Kemiess. The exiled Hufflepuff." Snape said, making us uncomfortable. He looks scary and Selina just looks scared. "Actually she prefers to be called Kemiess not a Hufflepuff but thank you Mr Snape we could take care of her now." I explained and Snape looked annoyed.

"10 points from Slytherin and Hufflepuff for being out of their houses when they shouldn't. So Ms Mentynn you're following your brothers path, I see." Snape stated.I hate this man honestly.I could see why Neville said he was afraid of him right now. But I don't have anything to be afraid of. "Go back to your common room NOW or another 10 points will be taken." Snape screamed. He hold Selina's arm and she tried to take it back and she looked so scared. "Yes sir." Arabella answered. I was gonna deny the offer but fucking Arabella accepted it. We faced the opposite direction while Snape went to the hospital wing with Selina.

We went to the dorms section and some noises were coming from Pansy Parkinson's dorm room. "Holly fuck is Pansy and Draco doing the dirty!?!"Arabella giggled. Yes Draco and Pansy are dating so it's probably them. "We should definitely look." Arabella offered. Ew she's weird honestly. Pansy's door opened and Daniel walked out of it. Pansy didn't see us and she kissed his lips. Ew she's cheating Draco with my ugly ass brother. Arabella laughed loudly and I closed her mouth. We went to the common room and Pansy entered after us.

"Look who's back the losers." Carmen laughed. I wanted to say something but if I do I'll get myself in more trouble.Pansy sat next to Carmen and everyone started laughing. "Did you guys used protection?" I asked with a little smirk making Pansy's little smile fade. "What do you mean?" Carmen asked and I laughed.
"Well there were kinky noises coming from her dorm." I said with a smile and Arabella laughed slightly.

"Even if my sis didn't care Draco would so shut the fuck up." Carmen yelled and I get ready for saying the big bomb. "Well I mean I know that my dumb brother is like , I wouldn't know Draco at bed. But you know be careful with Dan he is a dumb shit." I smirked and everyone looked at Pansy and she looked angry. "What why does anything have to do with Daniel?" Carmen asked angrily.

"Well Daniel fucked Pansy I would know my brother's face. Tell us Pansy how was the dick? Better than Draco's?" I asked her smiling makig everyone shocked. Pansy yelled with her crying eyes "Draco!". I turned back and Draco was standing there and everyone stared at me. Daniel entered after Draco and Draco punched Daniel's face. Before Dan could response Draco ran away and Pansy started to cry while Carmen stared at her.

"How could you do this to me Pansy? You knew that I liked Dan!" Carmen screamed at Pansy and Pansy was going to run after Draco but she was trying to explain it to Carmen. Arabella was laughing and she went upstairs. Draco is all alone right now I have to find him. I went outside the common room and an urge to find the headboys bathroom came to me. I went to the headboys bathroom and Draco was crying.

"I'm sorry Draco I was just trying to tease her." I said questioning why I came here. He stared at me and he came really close to me "You filthy little bitch. You are a shame to your family and you think you can help me but guess what you can't even help yourself!" Draco screamed at me and his tears continued to fall down. "Draco everything is not about you okay! I only came here because you are my friend and you're in pain so shut the fuck up!" I yelled at him and he whipped his tears and laughed at my face.

"You think we're friends?!? You're not even close to be a known person for me. So you shut up! Don't dare to pity me because I pity you and I look down at you." He once again yelled and I started to cry without my control. No one has ever screamed at me like this before but its a usual thing for me. I hate it that being screamed is something I got used at. I hate Draco but I just know that he's broken like I am.

"If we're not friends then why did you protected me from Daniel?" I asked and my voice was shaking. I don't know what kind of an effect is it but I'm not okay with it. "Huh? You thought I protected you? You really are mad just like everyone says about you. Ugh I was just saving my best friend from making a regular mistake. And now he isn't even my best friend so screw both of you." He said and he is just sad about it. In 2 days he would forget about it. I heard a door sound and took Draco's hand hiding  us. I was sitting on the floor, Draco at the top of me , hiding behind a toilet cabinet.

I closed Draco's mouth and we heard footsteps.
"I found the girl infront of the library at night. I think she might try to learn about the mark." Snape said. Holly shit who are they talking about it and who is he talking with? "She's the future of me. She's my heir. She will learn about it one day but not right now. Protect her Severus." a low-pitched voice said. I think thats me. I couldn't stopped myself from smelling Draco. He smells like mint and expensive cologne.

"We're not alone!" Snape said and walked to us. Draco removed his robes and kissed my bottom lip. I felt his hot lips on my own lips. God what is he doing.  I opened my mouth responding to his kiss and his tongue slip in my mouth making me burn. He bringed my waist to him making our bodies closer to each other. He put his hand on my neck and he removed his lips from my lips making me go crazy. He placed them on my bare neck and suck it. A little moan escaped from my mouth and Snape walked on us.