Chapter 22. 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩-3

"Is the ministry corrupted? Was the death of the Beaxbatons student's death an accident?" ugh I hate these newspaper headlines honestly. Today is the day to attack the ministry. I was nervous.Its almost midnight. I weared a dress with fishnets and my hair was a bit messy but it will do.

The plan was to randomly show up at the ministry and attack. I was pretty much nervous, not just because we're gonna attack because he expects a lot of things from me. I  teleport at the Malfoy Manor as everyone was talking with each other until we were completed. I saw Draco in his black suit as I got closer to him. "Are you nervous Malfoy." I ask with a sarcastic tone "Me? never." he answers as he stares how nervous I actually was. "Don't worry cockroach we will be just fine." he says and I awkwardly smile at him. All the death eaters start to disappear and until Draco and I were left, the attack begun. Before we teleported Draco placed his hands on my soft cheeks and whsipered in my ear. "Ve careful out there cockroach." he says and he teleports too as I join them. We arrive at the ministry and everyone was destroying stuff. I started to break a few windows. I closed my eyes and hold my wand on the air and then I blow up the whole wall at the end of the corridor. I enter the center of the whole building. "Elora!" Draco yells and wraps his arms around me as we jump together, preventing a column to crush both of us.

"Get off of me!" I yell and push him off. I hold my wand on the air as I break the glass ceiling. I cast the dark mark as the sky turns into light green and black. I feel like our marks awakened. I don't know why but I felt refreshed. I should do more. I close my eyes and focus to the poster of the minister. I tried to cast an electricity between me and the whole bulding as a fire appeared at the poster slowly spreading through the whole building. "We have to go cockroach." Draco yells as I teleport at the Malfoy manor back. After a minute all of the death eaters return because the whole building was on flames. I look like a mess right now. Narcissa Malfoy runs to Draco and huggs him while my gaze catches Dan and Celeste together. They look like a mess just like I do. "Draco you have to go back at Hogwarts before they realise you are gone." Narcissa Malfoy warns Draco.

I turn at them and smile "Your mother is right Draco, we all have to go." I agree and I teleport back at my dorm back. Thank god Arabella isn't here. I quickly take a shower as I try to feel a bit better. I change into my robes and went down to the common room. I saw just a few people since its kinda late. My gaze catches Celeste all alone as usual, sitting next to the fireplace, reading a book. I got closer at her. "Honestly you need to get more friends, you look like such a lonely, sad loser." I tease her as she rolls her eyes and stares up and down at me.

"Well at least I'm alone because I want to unlike you. Tell me Elora how does it feel like to have so many people around you but none of them truly cares about you. Not because you're way powerful then them, because they can't stand your annoying existence. Well I really wonder how that feels like." she says with enjoyment. I kinda got used to her you know. She is just being her usual self. Thats just Celeste being herself. I walk away from her as I see Draco with his stupid face and Blaise. "Can I borrow Malfoy for a second Zabini?" I ask him and he nods his head. I grab Draco's arm and pull him to a different spot. "Do you regret it? You know, I hated myself while I burned down the whole building." I confessed. He just looked away from me. "Mentynn you are forced to do this, of course you would hate it all." he answers with honestly. I awkwardly smile "Good night Malfoy." I say "Good night Mentynn." he says and I left the common room.
————————————————————————
I woke up way before the first period starts and went down to the common room. Whispers were filling the whole room. They were all talking to each other while they hold newspaper at their hands. "Have you heard about the attack that happened at the ministry?" Arabella asks while I nod my head meaning no. "It's horrible, the dark mark was seen at the top of the burning building." she says with curiosity and a bit of horror.

"Yeah what a horrible person could do that?" I say with a fake expression. Yeah I'm the terrible person. I saw Pansy talkinf with the other ones about the attack. She's in slytherin and her parents side with Voldemort but she hates death eaters, on the other hand Carmen is atracted to them. I walk to Celeste, Dan and Draco talking together. "Look look who's here, the hero the destroyer." Daniel mocks me. He is just a dickhead I don't really mind him. "Just shut up Dan, you're not funny." Celeste replies with an annoyed face. I started to kinda like her honestly.

"I mean she was ordered to do that. And she did a good job." Draco says but that doesn't mean I completely forgave him. Why would it mean that anyway. I saw Arabella standing all by herself. Poor her, no one talkes to her because of her blood type. "Arabella! Come here." I invite her while she walks to us. "Hey!" she says but they all look disgusted but Dan. "Hey, its Arabella right?" Dan questions.

After all of the things, maybe there is a chance that I could get away from all of this...